Community Forums > Movies & TV

Wait...Why is she "Princess" Leia?

<< < (4/4)

michaelbaysuperfan616:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on October 14, 2015, 04:02:43 AM ---Deanna Troi rip-off then.

--- End quote ---

Blasphemy! Don't you know sir that it is against the laws of the lawless internet to mix Star Wars and Star Trek in the same discussion. How dare you cross the streams at such a crucial juncture you should not only be ashamed of yourself I move for a vote of no confidence in your leadership and call for a public execution.

Stratos:
Tell that to William Shatner, who is currently waging a one-man twitter war against Star Wars. LOLs have ensued.

michaelbaysuperfan616:

--- Quote from: Stratos on October 28, 2015, 07:57:08 PM ---Tell that to William Shatner, who is currently waging a one-man twitter war against Star Wars. LOLs have ensued.

--- End quote ---

But, he is Canadian nobody takes them seriously.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: michaelbaysuperfan616 on October 28, 2015, 04:22:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Khushrenada on October 14, 2015, 04:02:43 AM ---Deanna Troi rip-off then.

--- End quote ---

Blasphemy! Don't you know sir that it is against the laws of the lawless internet to mix Star Wars and Star Trek in the same discussion. How dare you cross the streams at such a crucial juncture you should not only be ashamed of yourself I move for a vote of no confidence in your leadership and call for a public execution.

--- End quote ---

That's why I did it. Gotta know the rules to break the rules!

Fatty The Hutt:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on October 29, 2015, 03:48:48 AM ---That's why I did it. Gotta know the rules to break the rules!

--- End quote ---
Gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version