Author Topic: Mafia LXII. AC: New Leaf, Old Feuds. Day 6. Today is totally righteous.  (Read 13447 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
After the terrible bombing and sudden accumulation of bodies, the whole village was scared and on edge. Everybody was locking their doors and staying inside. No one trusted anybody. It was every animal for himself. Yet, the villagers also realized that half the Nook empire was gone so if they could just eliminate that other half, they should be free. So, with hopes of ending this conflict, two animals put aside their differences to hatch out a plan.

"Hey Slushie, I think I've got a way that we can trap Timmy or Lyle and you're the only one I'll trust," said Hopper.

"Well, I'm listening. And the name is Punchy," replied Punchy.

"I know it is, Slushie," said Hopper confused.

They stared at each other for a few minutes.

"Anyways, Slushie," said Hopper, breaking the trance they were in, "A few months ago, while I was shaking a tree, I discovered a swarm of bees. Fortunately, I was able to get to safety before they did me much harm. Afterwards, I went back and gassed them to make it safe for me. I collected them while they lay unconscious with the intention of selling them to Re-Tail but forgot about them. They've become very angry and scare me. If we could find a way to locate Timmy and Lyle and unleash them, then I think they'll do the job and take them out. I just don't know how we can find them."

"A huh huh huh." laughed Punchy, "I think I know just the thing! Honey! I've got some rare honey that was given me as a gift by Big Top. If we put this honey into this plastic honeycomb and tie a rope to it that will unleash the bees from your bottle when pulled, then I think we'll have done it. Mrmpht."

"Did you just choke on something?" asked Hopper concerned.

"No," said Punchy, confused.

They stared at each other again in silence.

Eventually, they once again broke their silent trance on each other and set up their trap. Then, they hurried back to their houses and watched out the window waiting. A few hours went by with nothing. They began to wonder if maybe they should scrap the idea when suddenly, along came Grizzly.

"Grr, Grr," he grunted, upset at everyone and how badly things turned out when the blast went off the other day. He was in need of a pick me up when he suddenly smelt a favorite treat. Honey! And a really sweet smelling golden melty honey at that! He followed his nose to the source of the scent. The tree trap. Cautiously, he looked and listened for bees but could see and hear none! It looked like the honey was his for the taking. He started to pull the honeycomb when he heard it! The monstrous buzzing of the world's angriest bees. The last sound he would hear in life. Everywhere he ran, everywhere he looked, everywhere he felt, he was surrounded by bees, BEES, BEES!

His screams echoed throughout the village, engraving their horror into the memory of all those still living in the village forever!

After a long, grueling, agonizing battle against the bees lasting for hours, Grizzly finally succumbed to his wounds and died.

Soon, the buzzing of the bees stopped. They had exhausted themselves in unleashing their fury on Grizzly and had all started to die off from the attack. In a few minutes, it was over and the bees were no more. Mayor Khushrenada was told it was his duty to inspect the body so he stopped rearranging his furniture for a moment to look it over.

He informed the villagers that there was no doubt Grizzly was an authentic villager and not someone in disguise. He then went on to relate the circumstances of Grizzly's death, calling it:

Then he went back to figuring out if his polka-dot sofa should be in the corner with the lemon chair to the right or the lemon chair in the corner with the polka-dot sofa to the right. Oh, yeah, and he also re-iterated his belief that the villagers would soon locate the remaining Nook fugitives and bring them to justice and end this madness, yada, yada, yada. The big question is, where is he going to place the pepper mill? Next to the white katana? That'd be insane!

Afterwards, Hopper and Punchy met up.

"Hey, slushie," Hopper whispered, "Looks like that didn't work out as we hoped. I suggest we keep this to ourselves."

"Mrmpht," replied Punchy, "Do raccoons even eat honey?"

They stared at each other in blank silence. However, Hamlet, the big fat gossip that he is, overheard them and blabbed what happened to the whole town.

Meanwhile, Lyle and Timmy were sitting in their underground hideout.

"Are you just going to lay there all day again?" asked Lyle.

"I lost my brother and uncle. I'm grieving," said Timmy, "Lay off."

"Don't forget Leif," reminded Lyle.

"Who?" asked Timmy.

"You know, Leif. The sloth. Had the garden center. Sold planting supplies," said Lyle, exasperated.

"I have no idea who you're talking about," said Timmy.

"Fine. Whatever," said Lyle, dropping the conversation as he didn't want to go any further with it, "I just thought you might want to go out and get revenge on these villagers for killing your brother and uncle."

"What for?" asked Timmy, "Tom goes out to collect some money and he gets killed that night. Then Tommy goes out for revenge and he gets blown up that night. No sir. I'm staying down here where it is safe."

"But the villagers are blaming us for everything including the deaths of Sable and Tortimer even though we had nothing to do with any of that. We should find out who and clear our names," explained Lyle.

"Aren't you the guy that can get into everyone's house early in the morning? Why haven't you found out who it is yet? Why is it my responsibility?" demanded Timmy.

"Well, Tommy named you the new godfather soooooo maybe that's why?" responded Lyle.

"Yes, he did name me godfather. And as such, I'm ordering you to get me some information on who else is killing these villagers before I go up there and expose myself. Do that and then we'll talk about avenging my family," Timmy ordered and then he rolled over to go to sleep.

Lyle stared at him angrily for a moment and then went to locate his HHA handbook to make sure he still knew all decorating points for when he went into houses scouting for information. He'd look for information but he wasn't going to stop upholding the HHA rules even in this time of crisis because he still believed that he and Timmy could overthrow Mayor Khushrenada and take back control of this village. And when they did, he'd be ready to dictate what these fools could and couldn't have in their houses for his maximum points. He went to sleep with a happy smile at that thought.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 01:17:29 AM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXII. Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Old Feuds. Deep Thoughts.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 12:06:16 AM »
Bulletin Board

Results from Day 5:

Luigi Dude - Villager - Death by Vote

Nothing else to report. Game is back on. Day 6 voting ends at midnight EST, June 23. Today is a Fox hit day! What does the Fox say? Kill them all!!!!!

Will the participation rate jump back up or will everyone be too scared to act? We shall see.

Today's Animal Crossing Comic is:

Today's K.K. song is brought to you by KKFC! Forget Kenny Roger's roasters, there's a new musician's fried chicken restaurant in town. And this one knows how to use the drumsticks!

Don't this look tasty? K.K. thinks so, don't you K.K.? Ha ha. Looks like he can't decide so he'll have it all!

Oh yeah. And the song is K.K. Western. Here's a link if you need:

Today's surprise visitor is Pascal!

Today's activity is deep sea diving! Can you get Pascal the correct item he is looking for? The winner will get an investigation of their choice! Here is a list of the deep sea diving items to choose from: Click here
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 12:12:56 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Pascal! Where is the pirate themed furniture you promised me months ago! I gave you my last scallops for them, slushie! You said they were in the mail last month! I demand an answer!...or an apology mocha.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Pascal! Where is the pirate themed furniture you promised me months ago! I gave you my last scallops for them, slushie! You said they were in the mail last month! I demand an answer!...or an apology mocha.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 01:01:20 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Oh! Now yo want to take me out to dinner as an apology, slushie? But I'm not really feeling Old Spaghetti Factory tonight. How about Red Lobster? I could eat crab cakes and cheesy biscuits all day!
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Offline Pixelated Pixies

• Just call me PixPixâ„¢
  • Score: -178
    • View Profile
Kapp'n has been trawling the backwaters o' this 'er town (i.e. going back through the actions of participants in previous days) and based on those musings Ol' Kapp'n is pointing his webbed finger firmly in the direction of that ruffian Nickmitch.

In day 2 of this ordeal, that upstart tried to pin the blame on our beloved mayor Tortimer (Crimm to his friends). *lifts pipe up to mouth* I now believe this was an attempt to divert votes away from lolmonade, who we all know to have been one o' the Fox scourge plaguing this 'er town.

With the plan to save lolly having failed, those dastardly foxes still needed to remove ol' Tortimer, posing a threat as he did, and so Crazy Red himself called a hit on the ol' shell. Sure that salty ol' tortoise sought to outlive us all, but I'd take ol' crusty shell over these deadly foxes any day.

The sequence o' events seems pretty clear to ol' Kapp'n, and it's for that reason that I be dropping this 'er vote into the mail.

Vote Nickmitch.

Gouge away.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
That makes no sense.  I'm Mafia because I tried to vote out the Killer?  Or because I review earlier threads?  That's just how you play the game, my friend.

vote PixPix (self-preservation vote)

Also, I wasn't protecting anyone. It was the second vote, and I didn't even make a case for it.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 04:37:10 PM by nickmitch »
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Offline Pixelated Pixies

• Just call me PixPixâ„¢
    • View Profile
To be honest little fella, that's all I could scrape together. I got nothin'.  :-\

Until I figure a better reason to send this letter to someone else, I gots to stick with me gut, and me gut is telling me two things right now. A) Have a delicious cucumber milkshake, and B) vote Nickmitch.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 04:49:05 PM by Pixelated Pixies »
Gouge away.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Looking at votes, I think we should trust Toruresu. He has been getting correct votes since day two.

D1 - Shyguy (Villager) [Probably a random guess]
D2 - Crimm (Killer)
D2 - Changed to Lolmonade (Fox Mafia)
D3 - Pokepal (Coon Mafia)
D4 & D5 - Dan Laer (?Mafia?)

Dan was also a bonafide lurker in the game with not a single post to his name that I can find until he was in danger.

Vote Dan Laser
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Hmm, time to dig more holes...
Pink is the new black!
Vote PixPix
Made you look ****.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
To be honest little fella, that's all I could scrape together. I got nothin'.  :-\

Until I figure a better reason to send this letter to someone else, I gots to stick with me gut, and me gut is telling me two things right now. A) Have a delicious cucumber milkshake, and B) vote Nickmitch.

Shoddy bandwagons can't be justified by lack of other people to point at. THIS IS HOW TOWNIES LOSE!
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Offline Pixelated Pixies

• Just call me PixPixâ„¢
    • View Profile
Time zones aren't kapp'n's friend and I be needing me sleep, so this will have to be my last comment for the night (and possibly for good). *Gulp*

Kapp'n now feels a little bad about his previous accusation. So apologies Nicky. I might be a Captain, but I don't always be havin' the answer. In me defence, I'd rather try to kick a few rocks in an effort to lure the Fox from it's hole than sit back and let more animals be put down. Partly in the interests of self-preservation (both for myself and the townies) and partly because it's a convincing argument, I'm willing to buy into Stratos' idea and vote in-line with Toruresu.

Vote Dan Laser

As I say, Ol' Kapp'n here will be sailin' to slumberland and won't be around 'til mornin'. All I can do is assure you that me heart is 'Townie' and urge you not to throw me to the sharks. I'll leave it up to you fine animals to decide, but I caution you Townie's out there not to cut me fishing line lest ye be one lure short.
Gouge away.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Hmm...this is a pickle, slushie. 2 vs 2. I wonder if anyone else will be on tonight to vote. I have to leave for class in a bit but I want to watch more to see where this goes before breaking the tie. Seems this could go either way.
My Game Collection

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
*looks nervous, trying to hide the fact that he has NO reason whatsoever to vote for Dan, other than Dan being lurking until voted against*

vote Dan Laser
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Meanwhile, having been listening to Pascal on the beach, Hamlet, the big fat gossip that he is quickly called up a relative of his.

"Chuck! Chuck, it's Hamlet. Your cousin, Hamlet! You know that new sound you're looking for? Well, listen to this!"

He then held his cellphone out to catch Pascal's words of wisdom.

"So, what do you think? That's what I thought. Hurry on out here before someone else grabs him up."

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
Aw crap, sorry Luigi Dude! Why'd you go and vote for Mop it Up!? Looking at how he voted, Toruresu may actually be a villager, but I don't like his choice of vote! Who wouldn't speak up when they are voted against? You don't want me to die! I gotta look at the past day's votes