Author Topic: Is Wii U Nintendo's worst home console ever?  (Read 11944 times)

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Is Wii U Nintendo's worst home console ever?
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2016, 11:30:58 PM »
Well, I should have specified. I think TOP's title is equally as absurd. The title you chose doesn't seem to reflect your views, but it does have the ability to generate discussion.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2016, 11:56:47 PM »
I was going for dialog, as in, make people really ask is it truly their worst console ever, and then they would conclude, rightfully  :P: , that Wii is their worst console and Wii U is on par with, or better than, the vastly overrated N64.
You can call me Mikey if my username is too long.
My favorite games are: Minecraft, Star Wars, Mario, DK, Zelda, Ninja Turtles, and Call of Duty,
I own Wii U, PS4, PS3, and PC.

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2016, 08:16:21 AM »
I was going for dialog, as in, make people really ask is it truly their worst console ever, and then they would conclude, rightfully  :P: : , that Wii is their worst console and Wii U is on par with, or better than, the vastly overrated N64.

You must be smoking some strange stuff.
NNID: ejamer

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2016, 11:19:19 AM »
I was going for dialog, as in, make people really ask is it truly their worst console ever, and then they would conclude, rightfully  :P: : : , that Wii is their worst console and Wii U is on par with, or better than, the vastly overrated N64.

For thinking Wii was a piece of ****? I thought that was just understood.
You can call me Mikey if my username is too long.
My favorite games are: Minecraft, Star Wars, Mario, DK, Zelda, Ninja Turtles, and Call of Duty,
I own Wii U, PS4, PS3, and PC.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2016, 11:43:50 AM »
I like Wii. It had a lot of good games. I was looking through my backlog and I decided to actually play through Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2016, 01:15:47 PM »
Well I feel bad, I started this thread hoping to have people come to defend the Wii U which is why I listed it's positives first, but I guess I should have known better.
Nah, don't feel bad. People still had some positive things to say about the Wii U, I just don't think people feel the need to defend anything. It seemed like a conversation worth having (sorry about the side discussions that popped up!).

I was going for dialog, as in, make people really ask is it truly their worst console ever, and then they would conclude, rightfully  :P: : , that Wii is their worst console and Wii U is on par with, or better than, the vastly overrated N64.
Ha ha, yeah, if anything people in here got closer to defending the Wii than Wii U.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2016, 06:46:17 PM »
I'd have the Wii U ahead of the Wii, but the Wii ahead of most everything else. There's some great stuff there.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent