Author Topic: Wii U Nintendo Network ID - Read the First Post (even if you've already posted!)  (Read 109310 times)

Offline Gilki82

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Hi everyone, I have finally joined the Wii U family. The game announcements at E3 and Mario Kart being released made it too hard to resist any longer.

I don't really post that much on these forums, but do check them regularly. Would love to have a few like minded people on my friends list. So please add. My Nintendo ID is Gilki82.

Cheers and hopefully see a few of you online.

Offline Putzio

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
My network ID is MVPF010. 

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 06:54:38 AM by Putzio »

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
I appreciate the nice big list of NNIDs on the OP

Also I believe miiverse and the friends list are now synchronized with eachother so requests,made on one should appear on the other,

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
Finally got the darn thing.

NNID: RiderkickerV3
Mission...complete?

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile

Sweet, I'll add you next time. I don't think I've seen you around much lately, glad to have you back! What game(s) did you get with your system?

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
    • View Profile

Sweet, I'll add you next time. I don't think I've seen you around much lately, glad to have you back! What game(s) did you get with your system?

Yeah, when Tri went offline I wasn't on wifi & with no WiiU or 3DS I didn't have much input on anything current.

System came with Skylanders Swap Force & Nintendo Land. Place where I ordered from also threw in Mario Kart 8 for free but that part hasn't arrived yet. It was a fun Mario Kart retirement while it lasted.

Mission...complete?

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
Sounds like an interesting deal. Perhaps I'll see you on the track!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile

Yeah, when Tri went offline I wasn't on wifi & with no WiiU or 3DS I didn't have much input on anything current.

System came with Skylanders Swap Force & Nintendo Land. Place where I ordered from also threw in Mario Kart 8 for free but that part hasn't arrived yet. It was a fun Mario Kart retirement while it lasted.

I was excited to see your request the other night. You plan on getting Monster Hunter? It's only $15 new right now and I will happily run through the low rank stuff with you.

I need to get my copy of Mario Kart back from my sister, especially with the new DLC incoming.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
    • View Profile

I was excited to see your request the other night. You plan on getting Monster Hunter? It's only $15 new right now and I will happily run through the low rank stuff with you.

I need to get my copy of Mario Kart back from my sister, especially with the new DLC incoming.

Probably going to hold out til Monster Hunter 4 comes to the states. Well that & a 3DS.
Mission...complete?

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
Finally bought a Wii U recently. Haven't had much time to put into online, but I'm always keen to participate in any community goings on.

NNID is Dasmoist

Somebody already pinched Dasmos supposedly.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Well played.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

I'm not sharing mine publicly if you want to add me send PM, only those I like/trust will get in, I don't Miiverse and I have no online games so right now not much point but whatever. Nevermind I forgot Hyrule Warriors is online hm is Super Mario 3D World also online? Maybe I need to pay better attention. If those two are then I changed my mind add me and we can play some Mario, I am basically addicted to that game right now.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Hey all. Wanting some more friendly faces from NWR to add to my Wii U friends list.

I'm currently playing ZombiU and Hyrule Warriors.

NNID: Phil32

I'm very active with the Wii U.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
Friendly faces? You've come to the wrong place, bub.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Friendly faces? You've come to the wrong place, bub.

Nah, I've seen some good people over the past year or so I've been on the forums. :3

I tried being friendly once, I didn't like it.

Offline WindyMan

• It was the dog.
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • WindyMan's Roller Derby Notes
Finally got a Wii U. You know what you are doing.

"WindyMan"
Steven "WindyMan" Rodriguez
Washed-up Former NWR Director

Respect the power of the wind.

Offline Azlam Orlandu

• View Profile
Hi all! My NNID is: AzlamOrlandu

I'm playing Smash on the Wii U all weekend! Hit me up!

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
I usually keep my NNID to myself for the most part, but Pokepal found me through commenting on Johnny's Miiverse posts, so i might as well put it here.

NNID: ClexYoshi

Offline emceeamg

• View Profile
I'm emceeAMG, feel free to add me

Offline blaken77

• View Profile
Blaken77

I'm playing Mario Kart,Bayonetta 2 and Smash.

Add me! 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 08:33:56 PM by blaken77 »

Offline Gintami

• View Profile
Finally got a Wii U for Christmas and am having a blast on it  :cool;

Trying to connect with other gaming, and especially Nintendo, fans out there  ;D

Attention gamers:
 Wii U NNID is phatrat1982
 Games I own are:
 Wii:
 Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Contra: Rebirth, Lost WInds, and Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles My Life as a King
 Wii U:
 Avengers Assemble, Hyrule Warriors, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Remake, New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi U, NintendoLand, Super Mario 3D World, Smash Bros. Wii U, The Wonderful 101, Captain Toad, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Dr. Luigi, NES Remix, NES Remix 2, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, Pikmin 3, Darksiders 2, Resident Evil Revelations, D&D Chronicles of Mystaria, Shovel Knight, 1001 Spikes, Mighty Switch Force 1&2, Steam World Dig, Trine 2, Alphadia Genesis, Child of Light, UNEpic, Ice Cream Surfer, Swords and Soldiers, Abyss, Armillo, and Spikey Walls
 I am looking for people to meet up in Smash Bros. Super Mario 3D World, or Hyrule Warriors but am willing to try any other online games too.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Definitely send me a friend request if you aren't already on my list, marvel. I think I might have to remove some people I don't recognize, but I think you're worth it!

Offline Daggmaster

• View Profile
Howdy all, I rarely post on NWR but I'm always down to play some Smash with people.
 ID is Daggmaster
Add me if you like.