Author Topic: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Coming to North America as Pokémon Conquest  (Read 1705 times)

Offline NWR_Josh

• The 23rd Buchan
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile

Pokémon Champion? Yeah, right. Try Pokémon Warlord! 

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/29719

Pokémon + Nobunaga’s Ambition is headed to North America on June 18 under the name Pokémon Conquest. 

Developed by Tecmo Koei, the DS game takes place in a new land called Ransei where players must team up with with other Warriors and Warlords, who are based on the Nobunaga's Ambition series. In the game, players will be linked to their Pokémon partners and must attempt to defeat other commanders and their Pokémon allies in turn-based combat.

The Nobunaga's Ambition series dates back to the MSX in the early '80s. It first debuted in North America in 1988 on the NES. While there have been numerous entries in the series, it has been rarely brought outside of Japan.

The game came out in Japan in March, and is currently unconfirmed for any other regions.

Offline KisakiProject

• Score: -8
    • View Profile
It's probably wrong for me to want this game as much as I do.

Offline NWR_Josh

• The 23rd Buchan
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
You kidding?! I'm WAY too psyched for this.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Ah yeah nice.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline xcwarrior

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
And this made my week. I love strategy games. I love Pokemon. Sounds like an epic mix.
Nintendo ID: XCWarrior
3DS code: 1289-8376-3350. PM me if you want to swap.
Steam and backloggery.com are also: XCWarrior

Offline BlkPaladin

• Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Minkmultimedia
This brought a smile to my face when I read it. Love Pokemon and SRPGs. This is going to be another day one purchase.... Nintendo is making extremely poor this year.
Stupidity is lost on my. Then again I'm almost always lost.