NWR Interactive > Podcast Discussion

RFN RetroActive Game Nominations

<< < (91/115) > >>

oohhboy:
I second Resident Evil 4. But I would like to nominate Infinite Space. It's a game that really flew under a lot of radars. It might be a bit recent, still last gen, but availability should still be pretty high.

Not body is going to play Cho Aniki. Cho Aniki plays you. You should be temp-banned for trolling.  :cool;

Sarail:

--- Quote from: shinyray01 on September 26, 2011, 08:50:08 PM ---Nominating CUSTOM ROBO. i really think this is an extremely underrating/overseen game.

--- End quote ---
I agree with this fella. Custom Robo or bust. Really fun multiplayer -- especially with four players. Can get very intense.

broodwars:
Eh, I really wouldn't enjoy a Retroactive devoted to RE4.  I've said it before, but to me RetroActive is a feature that should be used to highlight the overlooked gems of the past and RE4 is certainly NOT that in any way, shape, or form.  I just don't see what new discussion could come of a RetroActive on it that hasn't already been covered by countless sources over the better part of the last decade.

Now, I haven't played Infinite Space and I'm not going to since I don't own a DS, but that is the kind of game that belongs here (though I don't know if it would win given the growing vocal outcry against Strategy games constantly winning the polls).

I don't know if many people still own these games, but I'd like to nominate the second Lost Kingdoms GameCube game.  It's a curious little action-RPG from back when the GameCube didn't have some of its better entries in the genre, and I don't know how many folks actually played it.  Plus, with GameStop ceasing trade-ins on GameCube games, it feels fitting to highlight such a unique GC title in the near future.

That is, of course, unless it would be put in the same poll as Baiten Kaitos Origin's 2nd chance, because I really want that game to win one of those polls and it would split the vote.

TJ Spyke:
Cho Aniki was nominated before and lost, then lost again in a second chance poll (featuring previous games that had lost). Not sure it would get nominated again.

broodwars:

--- Quote from: TJ Spyke on March 29, 2012, 01:00:11 AM ---Cho Aniki was nominated before and lost, then lost again in a second chance poll (featuring previous games that had lost). Not sure it would get nominated again.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Cho Aniki can no longer be nominated, as I believe it lost its Last Chance poll.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version