Community Forums > Movies & TV

Rate the last movie you've seen

<< < (976/1309) > >>

ObbyDent:
Interstellar - 10/10

An incredibly emotional, profound, beautiful movie. I loved every goddamn second of it. Fits right alongside the other great New Millennium science fiction movies. That is all I will say so I don't spoil even a second of the film for anyone else here.

Plugabugz:

--- Quote from: ObbyDent on November 07, 2014, 11:17:57 PM ---Interstellar - 10/10

An incredibly emotional, profound, beautiful movie. I loved every goddamn second of it. Fits right alongside the other great New Millennium science fiction movies. That is all I will say so I don't spoil even a second of the film for anyone else here.

--- End quote ---

I agree with this. This film is shy of three hours long, but is so far the ONLY film of 2014 which did not feel like 3 hours just passed.

BlackNMild2k1:
Live. Die. Repeat / Edge of Tomorrow

Great fun movie.
It was like Groundhog Day meets Starship Troopers vs The Matrix.
Acton was good, fair amount of comedic elements and entertaining throughout. Definitely worth the rental/purchase.

Nile Boogie Returns:
Big Hero 6!

Movie really has a lot of heart and feels warm and toasty. I was nice to see grown people in the theater watching this movie without kids. (although I was there with 3 of my little ones but I would have seen it dolo) This won't be as big as say Frozen or Tangled but it is right there with Wreck it Ralph.  Also while not yet old Pixar or New Dreamworks in terms of quality DAS has really stepped up there game in the last few years and I hope they continue to rotate between Girl >Boy>Girl> Boy movies. (...I know they can be enjoyed by all)

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on November 09, 2014, 02:37:16 AM ---Live. Die. Repeat / Edge of Tomorrow

Great fun movie.
It was like Groundhog Day meets Starship Troopers vs The Matrix.
Acton was good, fair amount of comedic elements and entertaining throughout. Definitely worth the rental/purchase.

--- End quote ---

I thought this was really good as well. Can't figure why they changed the name of the flick..twice. "All You Need Is Kill" might be a James Bond-ish type of name but I really thought it was better than both of the new names.  And thanks Tom Cruise for holding down the Sci-Fi/action themed movies.

azeke:
Last year's best movie was Gravity.

This year it's Interstellar.

Amazing sci-fi resurgence, love it so much. What an amazing time for sci-fi we live in.

I could have lived without happy ending but otherwise it's a stellar terrific movie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version