Poll

What comes first.

Linkle Link finishes the story posts for Mafia 75
4 (23.5%)
Insanolord gets started on the great forum remodel
4 (23.5%)
Pokepal148 stops making shitty, low effort funhouse topics.
4 (23.5%)
The heat death of the universe
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Which of the following do you think will happen first?  (Read 2656 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: Which of the following do you think will happen first?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 04:09:49 AM »
Not to jinx anything, but expect an answer to this question soon.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 09:46:36 AM »
I guess pokepal is getting permabanned. Good night, sweet prince.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 01:00:44 PM »
Tough call, but only one of those would actually happen.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 02:45:13 PM »
Not to jinx anything, but expect an answer to this question soon.
Don't listen to him. He's just trying to influence the vote.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 03:08:32 PM »
I'm comforted in knowing that everyone agrees Pokepal can't help but shitpost.

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 08:20:02 AM »
I fixed the poll
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 01:37:04 PM »
The Funhouse becomes creatively bankrupt.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 12:13:14 AM »
Should have added me posting a signup thread for mafia, but Pokepal already forced my lazy hand.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2018, 03:55:24 AM »
i may have voted wrong. I went very morbid.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Linkle Link

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2018, 01:31:45 AM »
You people have such little faith in me.  :o

Maybe this will help.
Day 3: On his way to Rito Village Link passed through Kakariko Village on horseback. There, Link came across a guard who refused to allow him to pass unless he brought the guard a fairy. Since he did not have an extra fairy to give him (Navi had wisened up to Link"s numerous attempts to stuff her in a bottle and sell her to a street beggar) and he did not have a Bug-Catching net with him he was forced to turn back. Speaking to the various townsfolk revealed all sorts of pertinent information. In one case link found a man and asked: "Do you know where I can find a butterfly net?"

The man turned to him and replied: "Yep! Those're my boys! I'm Papahl, please to meetcha! I'll be lost in the hills later, so keep a look out for me, hear?"

"Look, I'm trying to find a Butterfly Net," Link exclaimed, having grown incredibly impatiant with the antics of the townspeople. "Do you know where I can find one of those?"

Papahl paused for a bit and responded: "Yep! Those're my boys! I'm Papahl, please to meetcha! I'll be lost in the hills later, so keep a look out for me, hear?"

"I'm not asking about your boys, I'm asking where I can get a doggone butterfly net!" Link angrily responded as he stormed off. "And if you know you're going to get lost in the hills than why would you head out there?"

As Link stormed off he tried a nearby shop. The building appeared to be a bit run down but upon entering the shopkeeper, a strange cloaked figure named Ravio who was speaking to a group of guards immedietly pointed at Link and exclaimed: "That's him. That's the guy who stole my butterfly net. You arrest him, Yes?"

The Guards quickly apprehended Link and threw him into a prison cell, however because they did not take the items he had with him he was able to use his clawshot to escape through an open window. As they escaped Navi spoke to Link. "If they think you stole the butterfly net than that might mean that Dark Link has returned. We should find Gramps and see if he knows anything."

"Aren't you supposed to go, "Hey Listen" before you get to speak?" Link replied. "Whatever, Let's go talk to the old coot."

Gramps informed Link that Dark Link was just standing by an apple tree and Link went off to face him, only to find that the Village people had gotten to him first, leaving his body on the side of the road with the bug-catching net still in his hand. Link snatched the Butterfly net and returned to the village only to find that the shop was empty. A nearby guard approached Link. "You must be Thief right?" the guard inquired. "This guy was just squatting in some abandoned house running a shop without a business license, and apparently most of the merchendise he was selling was stolen property so we had to shut him down but he escaped."

Thief looked at the butterfly net and noticed the words "Property of Princess Agitha of the insect kingdom." engraved on it's handlle. Thief knew Agitha, she was a spoiled heiress for some rich family in castle town, so he made a note to remember to return the net to her when he was done using it and set out to find a fairy in a nearby grotto. Upon emerging from the grotto a Moblin appeared. Before Thief could react Navi burst into action, brutally mauling the innocent Hyrule Resident.

"I took some self defense classes a while a back." Navi explained. "Because SOMEONE keeps trying to stuff me in a bottle."

With that a Lynel approached, overconfident with her victory against the moblin, Navi charged straight into action with Ball and Chain in hand but was swiftly dealt with by a percision shot by the Savage Lynel Bow. Link fled the scene on horseback and although he was able to lose the Lynel he suspected it wouldn't be long before he crossed paths with it again.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 02:00:19 AM by Linkle Link »