Author Topic: Free Update For Fire Emblem Warriors Due Next Week  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Free Update For Fire Emblem Warriors Due Next Week
« on: November 09, 2017, 11:10:07 AM »

Armor piercing and other quality of life improvements are reinforcing the musou.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/45817/free-update-for-fire-emblem-warriors-due-next-week

The paid DLC will come in December, but free updates to Fire Emblem Warriors will begin next week.

Coming to both the New 3DS and Switch next Thursday (November 16), the update will add a new weapon attribute that breaks armor and other in-battle Blessings. The ability to sell multiple weapons at once is also incoming.

Original characters Rowan and Lianna will be the character focus, with a new costume for each character as well as an additional History Mode map.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Oedo

• This title is an insult!
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Free Update For Fire Emblem Warriors Due Next Week
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 11:07:57 AM »
I started playing this game a few days ago after getting around 700 Power Moons in Super Mario Odyssey and wanting a bit of a break. Man, it almost hurts to know that so much of the discussion surrounding this game was only focused on the character choices prior to its release and may have had a significant impact on its sales. Koei Tecmo translated Fire Emblem to Warriors gameplay incredibly well, and the characters they did include were clearly handled with a lot of care.

In any case, it's nice to see free updates. The costumes for Rowan and Lianna look cool, and I hope we get some new costumes for other characters as well.