Author Topic: Hot Chicks of Twitch  (Read 7717 times)

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
Hot Chicks of Twitch
« on: August 23, 2017, 01:54:03 AM »
My current fava-fave is ravishing redhead hackattack25. Check her (stream) out on weeknights after 8:30pm pacific.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Chicks of Twitch
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 02:10:42 AM »
Man, there are just so many spambots these days trying to post on the forums......

I'm glad I checked in just in time to see this girl call you a creeper for asking what her shirt says. lolololololol
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 02:12:34 AM »
LOL she did not.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 02:20:23 AM »
She did like your comment about the map in Uncharted though so way to make an impact. The sudden burst of laughter had me check back on the stream for a moment. Ultimately, too much dead air time as she checked her phone, had plenty of silent pauses, not playing the game and ate. Time for me to move on. This is why I've been interested in doing a Twitch type of video style because I've had some ideas based on other clips and things I've seen of how to keep things hopefully interesting and compelling and so I think I could make a big splash in this sphere of entertainment.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 02:27:47 AM »
If you can speak like you can type you might have a whole new career on your hands.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 03:22:01 AM »
Ha! Not quite. There have been a lot of posts I've made that have taken time as I figure out what to say or change some words and edit things around. You don't get that kind of time when you are live and have to make things up as you go along. But I do talk in a manner quite like a lot of my posts so they way I describe things, discuss things and my flow of speech shouldn't sound too different from what one will read. My posts are a pretty close approximation to how I think so my conversational abilities would be coming from the same place.

You seem interested in Twitch streaming so maybe I'll send you a pm outlining a couple things of my thoughts on this media. That way, if you steal them, it'll be a lot easier to sue for damages rather than posting them publicly where anyone could read them and I'd have no proof! :evil;

Online Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 06:00:54 AM »
Khush, it genuinely feels like you should be part of a podcast with how well thought out your posts are. If you ever think to try that I'd be down to record and edit it for you.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 02:00:11 PM »
Hahaha! Yeah, I'm sure people are clamoring to hear a podcast from a guy with posts like this:

My favorite Tintin phrase? "Yes Sahib" My favorite scene? Any time Captain Haddock gets drunk and starts yelling or abusing the natives. Comic gold. I kid. I kid the Tintin.

Let's see you edit that!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 07:27:33 PM »
I guess John Rairdin of NWR TV is my hot chick of streaming...

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2017, 07:44:18 PM »
I could be a hot chick of twitch. Except I'm using youtube. And not a chick.

I'm streaming tonight, though! Who's in?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_qwvhLHjNTKeZ5nXvbGEzw

Gonna start... right around 8:15 Eastern, or after I put the clothes from the washer into the dryer. Whichever comes first.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 01:00:57 AM »
I could be a hot chick of twitch. Except I'm using youtube. And not a chick.

I'm streaming tonight, though! Who's in?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_qwvhLHjNTKeZ5nXvbGEzw

Gonna start... right around 8:15 Eastern, or after I put the clothes from the washer into the dryer. Whichever comes first.

But your voice is so breathy and sexy!

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2017, 02:32:21 AM »
At least one person understands me.

I'll be back Wednesday. Sometime around 7:00pm Eastern. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle time then!

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2017, 02:59:59 AM »
My browser didn't support your live stream. I could see the stuff in your account history that was posted but not the live stream. As well, I need to create some kind of account to post along with people watching. I don't like all these entry barriers.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2017, 08:35:30 PM »
That's very sad. I only started streaming to impress you, senpai.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2017, 11:31:13 PM »
It's not me you need to impress. It's my computer, apparently. It judges your stream unworthy of its limited hardware.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2017, 11:32:42 PM »
Also, do you still want to be Donkguy Kong or are you looking to revert back to humanoid form?

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 11:39:27 PM »
I could donk it or leave it, you know?

I know my PC at work won't let me tune into live YouTube. I think here it was a flash issue or a similar piece of software.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2017, 11:49:11 PM »
Hmmm. That could be the case. I may need to update my Flash. I think it has been awhile. Tell you what, though, just for putting in the effort, I'll send you a pm I sent IDK outlining my dream ideal of a streaming show for your eyes only.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 04:08:18 AM »
I can say that YouTube definitely has a different player for streaming than it does for watching anything that isn't live. I used to separate PC to check out the broadcast quality. It worked well then. I've checked out the videos, and they're lower quality with a lot of stuttering, especially in Sonic. Strange stuff. Try to have it working by tomorrow night, and join in the Rabbids fun if you can!

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2017, 04:59:39 PM »
I use hitbox/smashcast to stream and I usually do it once a week typically on Thursdays and I have been playing through the Final Fantasy games on Steam.  I am up to FFX. Going to start it tomorrow or next week depending on how I am feeling tomorrow.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2017, 05:03:52 PM »
No wonder no one is posting on these forums anymore. Everyone is too busy streaming. Discord isn't the problem. It's streaming sites!!!!

This goes back to my recommendation in the forum change thread in which we should create a new subforum for users to be able to make threads and link up content they create like podcasts, videos or streams. It would give them a chance to let others who use the forum know about it and check it out to help give them a bit of an audience and it just seems to be an activity a lot of gamers are pursuing. I didn't know we had so many of our forum members doing this until IDK started this thread.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2017, 05:19:48 PM »
Well I will say stream content and games in general does take a bit of peoples time with binging TV shows at a time and playing games for others to watch.   There was that whole Twitch plays pokemon thing last year I think that has a bit of time sink.

But yeah I have been streaming roughly for about a year and a half since I got my new laptop soI am able to play steam games and stream them.

But yeah Khush's idea should totally be a thing.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2017, 06:07:24 PM »
No wonder no one is posting on these forums anymore. Everyone is too busy streaming. Discord isn't the problem. It's streaming sites!!!!

2007: Where Planet Gamecubers go to B---- About Everything
2017: Too Busy Watching Videogame Livestreams to B---- About Everything

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2017, 06:25:47 PM »
But yeah Khush's idea should totally be a thing.

Found my proposed forum change post. Here is the brief part discussing the idea:

The only possible change or expansion that may be of benefit is to divide up the Podcast Discussion forum in between Talkback and Feedback. Maybe it might be useful to users if there is a RFN Forum, a Radio Trivia Forum and a Famicast section for better ease of use / cataloguing. Replacing the Reader Review's section, it might be an interesting idea to create a subforum after the different Podcast forums with an "Forum User's Podcasts" or "Forum User's Content" section. This would provide a spot for the Radio Free Nintendo podcasts to go and be easily collected/grouped. I've always thought it a bit of an awkward fit for them to be grouped in the General Chat forum. This "Forum User's (Something)" forum would be an open forum unlike the other Podcast forum(s) and Talkback which are Reply Only. This way, if other members want to create a podcast, they have a vehicle/section to promote and place them. Plus, we sometimes get a person creating an account here to make a topic in General Chat or Console gaming in order to promote a YouTube video/channel they have or website they've created only to disappear after. Now those lowbrow marketing attempts could be moved over to this subforum and help keep the other forums free of it. As well, if our users want to link or post things like websites they've created, YouTube videos/channels they have or Let's Play links/videos along with Podcasts, this would be the section for it. That's why User Content might be a better catch-all name for it but it is just hypothetical at the moment.

Khushrenada: He knows the pulse of the community and which way the wind is blowing.