Author Topic: Gera Po Morphic Content  (Read 2871 times)

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Gera Po Morphic Content
« on: September 25, 2015, 08:55:23 PM »
While not necessarily a game, the Yokai Watch anime will be airing in the US on Disney XD on 5th October at 5pm ET/PT. To celebrate here's a nonsensical Japanese song localised into English. Got to hand it to them, never would have thought of rhyming Idaho with Gero Po (whatever the **** a Gera Po is).

Upon first viewing I initially thought the dance involved flipping the double bird however after closer inspection that is not the case.

Online Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Gera Po Morphic Content
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 09:24:35 PM »
I want this entire franchise to crash and burn so hard.

But it's going to get so much push it's unlikely that will happen.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 09:49:34 PM »
Well when Sonic Boom can be considered a successful transmedia property, I can't help but think it doesn't take much these days.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 01:57:33 PM »
Looks like NOA has decided to market Yo-kai Watch, unfortunately the ad is cringeworthy to say the least.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 08:24:05 PM »
Additional Gera Po Morphic content has been announced, this time it is a collaboration between Nintendo of Europe's President Satoru Shibata and Yo-kai Watch music videos.

The demo is now up on the EU eshop and I went and gave it a go. I left the demo very impressed, great music, that Level 5 art style I oh so adore, well written and an unorthodox battle system that holds more depth than meets the eye.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 02:00:31 PM by TOPHATANT123 »