Author Topic: I have terrible social skills  (Read 28949 times)

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Re: I have terrible social skills
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »
what did you say? "you need to try out different varieties!" That might hit her "i haven't fucked the right dude yet" switch.
I saw my firsts ex boyfriend, and you know what..that dude seems to be exactly like me. She's usually goes for Shaggy, she needs to try out Fred before she jumps on Velma.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2009, 10:58:26 PM »
I don't really remember what I said to her, but I'm sure it involved a "I'm not most men" and a "I'm not him".
I'm almost certain there was a quote of Raphael Saadiq in there too
"Don't punish me for the sins of another man" or something along those lines.

I just know that I was persistent and we both got what we wanted in the end.

That reminds me of another story about when I was recruiting girls for a dance contest.... ::dream-waves::
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 11:01:16 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2009, 08:52:09 AM »
I was once at a small bar with 2 friends, a guy and a girl. After a few minutes, it was becoming more and more obvious to me that by the end of the night I will be the 3rd wheel. But there just weren't that many people at the bar and women was the scarcest of commodities. I was more likely to get a free drink from the bar than meet a drop dead gorgeous decent looking girl in this place.

After about an hour and a few drinks, some girl starts hitting on the girl at my table, saying that she was hot and wanted to be her friend or something like that(It was loud, I couldn't really hear what she ewas saying). She wasn't bad looking, but she had no make-up on, a t-shirt, and jeans. She obviously wasn't there looking for a man (duh, she was hitting on the woman at our table) and I think they had met before (at the same bar?), since they did seem a little friendly.

Anyway, we find out that she is a pretty devoted lesbian, through conversation from her bouncing back and forth to our table, and that she was not interested in men, which was fine since she was nothing special herself. After her talking about being a lesbian for a while, I'm not sure what happened, but a switch flipped. I think the girl at my table challenged me to hit on her or something, but I don't remember now, since this was a really long time ago. After a few more drinks, I can't tell you what was said, but I had her pinned up against the wall outside and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Alot of the details are blurry, but I remember the backseat of my car and a condom out of the secret stash spot next to the steering wheel.

That was one opportunity that was definitely not missed. I apparently have excellent drunken social skills.

^She was a man
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2009, 01:19:15 PM »
Most definitely not. She wasn't bull-dyke or anything like that, she actually didn't look bad at all, she just wasn't made-up or dressed-up. She literally lived right around the corner, & I'm pretty sure she walked to the bar and went there all the time. And I bet you the next few times she went there she was looking for me or my car. But it was definitely a girl, no doubts about it.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2009, 02:23:46 PM »
Let me smell your finger or it didnt happen?
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »
Lucky for you I haven't washed it since that day :zoid:

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2009, 02:58:07 PM »
LMAO

But seriously, that fingernail looks gross.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2009, 06:24:34 PM »
Well it has been shucking California Clams :zoid:

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2009, 02:34:01 PM »
I took over this party last weekend cuz it sucked and I was the only one that brought girls. It was 11 at night and **** was dead. They had a lot of alcohol, but I knew this situation wasn't going to change unless I did something. So I decided to holler at random bitches from the front porch. There were so many hoes walking around that night in packs dragging around one or two bitch ass niggas. So I took it upon myself to holler at these gaggle of hoochies. No joke, I brought in about 30 girls from the front door step. All I was saying was "HEY WHITE GIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLS!" and they would laugh, that's when I'd persuade them to ditch their previous engagements and get the **** inside and take shots. I then ordered each girl to specifically greet me before entering the house.

**** was gravy player. The party was popping off and I was the sole reason. So why am I posting this on "I have terrible social skills?" Well because of what happened next.

I was on the front porch smoking a cig with my friend and these two girls come out the house, drunk as ****, and start talking to me like "You are sooo awesome! Thank you for inviting us here!" I look at my friend and he nods back. "I'm glad you girls are having fun. What are you freshmen?" They replied synchronously "Ya!" I went on to say "Well then I guess you don't know the golden rule yet, and that's nothing is free; not even getting drunk and dancing. I'm going to need some compensation." They looked at each other in a confused manner then one of them asked "Well what do you want?" I said "I want you two to turn around and shake your ass. The one I deem the winner can come home with me." I had know idea if this was going to work, but if they both shook their ass it would mean they both wanted to come home with me and if they didn't, **** it, there are plenty of girls inside.

They, without hesitation, turn around and start shaking their booty meat, granted in they're own unique way. I discreetly pound my friend, then go into judge mode feeling ass and saying "ok...ok...alright...not bad." I told them to turn around for my verdict "I don't normally do this, but you guys both tied..........at an even 4 out of 10." Everyone starts laughing. Well embarassed, they start punching me. I said "Hold up! I didn't even get to the good part! That means you both  can come home with me. I got a queen size, but we'll make it work." They laughed and smiled, then I told them to bring it in and reintroduce themselves.

So now tith two girls around my arms and the possibility of a threesome going down (i've been dieing to try my hand at it again), I was feeling well content. Now I just want to go home. So why am I posting this here? Well this is how I **** it up.

I tell the girls to hold on so I can say goodbye to some people. I step inside the house and immediately I see my friend's x at the party. This girl is TOO sexy; she's a straight up african princess with green eyes! She's mesmerizing to look at, I swear. I once talked to my friend about her (this is while he was dating her) and he gave me the ok if ever I get the chance. So, needless to say, I'm feeling great and I figure this is the perfect time to say something to her. I walk over and I start chopping it up with her.....

....sometime later, we're still talking. The conversation was going well, i.e. I was making her laugh. That's when I remember I left those girls waiting and I can see them through the window, and therefore I had to make a crucial decision. Either go home with two girls and have a threesome for the second time (which would be way more fun than my first time) or go home with miss african goddess. If you know stogi, you know exactly what I picked.

Literally five minutes after making that decision, I'm taking a piss in the bathroom and I here all sorts of traffic and commotion. I come out to see everyone has gone and that the cops are here. She's gone, those girls are gone, and I didn't even have any of their numbers.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:42:02 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2009, 02:44:34 PM »
damn cops always crash parties, George Washington never had to deal with that bullshit

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2009, 02:48:31 PM »
You should have gotten BAPs # and took the 3some.

BAP would have seen the game you got taking 2 white girls home for a nite of Chocolate Fundo and keep an eye out for you next time.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2009, 03:37:32 PM »
Oh trust me, I was definitely thinking about doing that, but I really wanted to smash her that night. Plus, she already knew my game was tight. I haven't talk to her alone in damn near a year, but she knew all sorts of stories about me. But more importantly, I was able to show her. I told her "I have two girls waiting for me to take them home outside, right there." She replied jokingly "Then why are you here with me?" I said real calm and low "Why do you think?" then I excused myself and headed for the bathroom.

Next thing I know, everyone is gone.

I'm not tripping about it though, I'll see her again sometime. It just pisses me off that I couldn't consul her from leaving when the cops came.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2012, 09:03:51 PM »
i bump this because its relevant. So, anyways I work at this one place and theres this girl. It seems as though she mildly likes me, because she sits wherever I sit. As the weeks went by things seemed to be cool, we got along pretty well. Then I found out she had a boyfriend.

I didn't shun her or anything like  that, but in the back of my head I just killed that option. So, today we're working and we get off work early because it's a call center and sometimes if they don't need people they just send them home. They said we could go home if we wanted, and i was like cool. So, we were talking and we decided to hang out.

Then we did and it was super awkward. We went to in and out burger and I ordered a hamburger and fries, and she ordered a milk-shake. So i had to sit and eat in front of her. Our conversation was just weird. I may have accidentally given the impression that I currently had a girlfriend by not referring to my ex as an ex. It just became super awkward...to the extant I think she lied to get out of it.  After I was done with my french fries I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, but when I got back she was telling me that now she had to go do something for her mom. We were originally set to work till 9pm.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2012, 09:06:23 PM »
Sounds like her problem.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2012, 09:14:50 PM »
That could be the case as well. She seems real shy. Though also, i probably seemed high on caffeine as **** too. I drank a shitload of caffeine, had i known i was going to be chilling with some girl, definitely wouldn't have had so much. I was kinda jittery, but i was the more outgoing of the 2 of us. The original plan for the day was to be pepped up as **** because I was going to be working all day and my job sucks. The conversation was a lot of her staring out the window.

Or maybe she felt obligated to hang out at first because I obviously knew she wasn't doing anything for the rest of the day. People and their Facades, who the **** knows whats going on with them.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:16:29 PM by ThePerm »

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2012, 09:50:45 PM »
Wait, so this awkward dating high school **** doesn't end when I graduate? MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2012, 11:35:37 PM »
Well, it gets less awkward when you're dating older people. This person in particular was 18. I'm straight up Larry David levels though.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2012, 12:34:32 AM »
it was probably awkward because you weren't talking about anything that interested her.
she was probably staring out the window alot because she was bored.
and she probably agreed to hang out because she wanted to have sex
and was intrigued when you said "In and out" but then disappointed when she found out you meant the burger joint.

Another opportunity missed.

:smug:

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2012, 03:09:29 AM »
If the girl had added to the conversation "i feel like cheating on my boyfriend today" it would have been a different day. That's the type of directness I can work with quite easily. But girls are notoriously indirect.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2012, 06:35:28 PM »
The day a girl is direct about what she wants is the day she's setting you up for a fall.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2012, 07:42:30 PM »
I've been married for 7 years and I have no idea what the **** my wife wants unless I can get her to tell me in plain English without being subtle or dropping hints. IT NEVER GETS EASIER.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2012, 08:42:30 PM »
Wait, so this awkward dating high school **** doesn't end when I graduate? MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE
Yes, but it spreads to other parts.

I've been married for 7 years and I have no idea what the **** my wife wants unless I can get her to tell me in plain English without being subtle or dropping hints. IT NEVER GETS EASIER.
Agree.

Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2012, 09:27:09 PM »
you know else doesn't end with high school? Zits. You get those for the rest of your hormone filled life. :(

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2012, 09:42:02 PM »
i don't have terrible facial acne, but every once in a while ill have terrible bacne, however my back suddenly decided it wanted to grow hair, so the bacne is gone and suddenly i have hairs to pluck.

:) TMI?

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2012, 09:45:37 PM »
back hair... I know that feel bro. :(