Author Topic: Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo, bringing on the love.  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Jollus

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo, bringing on the love.
« on: April 07, 2003, 10:44:49 PM »
The Release page says April 15, but this baby is out now.  Came out mid last week.

Man oh man.  I am adicted again.  I am actaully playing this game more than Zedla:tWW now.  I can take this baby where ever I go while Zelda is stuck in the TV room.  I never played the Playstation version, but some people I know say that it is exactly the same.  Right down to the sound.  It is cool to hear the characters talk in japanese while you are playing.  I like to think they are talking smack back and forth, but I can't understand them so I dunno.  I haven't been able to play with anyone else yet.  There is a guy at my work who might buy a GBA SP just because of this game.  He has been playing my copy on breaks, and I have taken on the role of a Nintendo sales rep.  I want someone else to play with!

Other than not being able to tell the differance of two one the colors the game is perfect.  Even that isn't the games fault though (I am slightly color blind).  If you are in need of a good puzzle game for your GBA, this is it.