Author Topic: Amazing Deals for 3DS, DS & GBA  (Read 190238 times)

Offline Oedo

• This title is an insult!
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing Deals for 3DS, DS & GBA
« Reply #650 on: September 07, 2016, 03:00:03 PM »
$30 is an amazing deal for Fire Emblem Fates in Canada. I'm actually a bit surprised to see them hit that price in a sale so quickly.

Offline Link Link

• Well excuuuuuuuse me, Princess!
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: March 04, 2017, 11:38:58 AM »
Really upset I seemed to have missed out on this deal but maybe someone else can take advantage of it.

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam is $14.97 at Best Buy Canada. The weird thing is the price is only on their website. If you go into the store, the price on the shelf shows a sale price of $39.99. Went to a location this morning to try and pick one up but they couldn't find the last copy they were supposed to have and other stores in my area all seem to be sold out. Argh!!!

Do you like The Legend of Zelda series?

Then come follow along and check out the action on NWR's Mafia Forum as we pay tribute to the series in our latest Mafia misadventure.

Offline ejamer

• has the look and feel of an authentic 90s product
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: August 25, 2017, 05:53:06 PM »
Probably a YMMV type of deal, but my (east coast, Canadian) Walmart has Bravely Second End Layer and Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS) for $20 each. 

Those were two of the bigger omissions from my 3DS library, so I was happy to see that tonight. Might be worth checking your local store if it sounds like a good deal? Now I'm only watching for a good deal for Etrian Untold 2!

Also saw Little Battlers Experience and Gravity Falls 3DS games marked down to $5 each, but neither called out to me. My backlog is already too chubby...
NNID: ejamer

Offline Link Link

• Well excuuuuuuuse me, Princess!
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: August 25, 2017, 06:50:02 PM »
That's a really good deal for those games. Oddly enough, both were discounted early this year by Amazon.ca so I decided to pick them up then (and Shaymin did also at the time) but with tax, I paid $33.59 each. I should have waited. It's not like I've even gotten around to them since then but I didn't think those games would get much lower than that. Oh how wrong I was. Really need to finish building that time machine....
Do you like The Legend of Zelda series?

Then come follow along and check out the action on NWR's Mafia Forum as we pay tribute to the series in our latest Mafia misadventure.

Offline ejamer

• has the look and feel of an authentic 90s product
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 05, 2017, 06:04:37 PM »
Hmm... not sure if this is a deal or not...

RPG Maker FES (3DS) is available from amazon.ca right now for $28 + $3.50 shipping. That's half price, and might be interesting to some? The game hasn't reviewed all that well, but probably still one of the best game creation tools available on the platform unless you download SmileBasic (which requires a lot more work to see results).

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06X1D3B96

Hard to say if the price will drop much below this or not - it doesn't seem to be that popular, so maybe waiting longer is worthwhile? Of course, it could also just disappear. Many people might be better off just using the free "Player" download anyway, sampling the uploaded games without having to pay anything?
NNID: ejamer