Author Topic: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Tournaments  (Read 2966 times)

Offline dantruong02

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Tournaments
« on: January 16, 2018, 01:14:44 AM »
So I don't know if this is really a thing on this forum but I wanted to create a place that people could post MK8D tournaments. If NWR wanted to create and host this should be the place. If someone wants to do just a daily tournament or a week long one I would be down. I am working on some of the stuff but I would like to know if there is some interest too.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Tournaments
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 04:20:34 AM »
I haven't played Mario Kart in quite a while but this seems like it could be fun if we can get people involved. I could promote some of them on the sites Twitter and other places.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 08:55:31 PM »
Wow, people! Things are getting interesting with spambots now. I just banned a spambot that created a thread with the same thread title as one Evan B had made some time ago and also used his OP post from that thread. I recognized it right away and at first I though maybe Evan B had changed his username but it was a spambot copying him to try and blend into the forums. Upon tracking that spambot, it turned out there was another spambot with the same IP Address. That second spambot created this thread a couple weeks ago.

This thread title and OP post were created by a user named DrinCalhar who posted this message in both the Matchmaking Forum and Console Forum. When I first saw this post, it felt kind of familiar but we've had other people post and ask about meeting up for online gaming that I just thought it was familiar for being another failed attempt to get NWR to play together. But thanks to this other spambot trying to copy Evan B, it all came together and saw the whole conspiracy for what it is. Spambots are an invasion of body post snatchers!!!! No one is safe!! Run for your lives! Hide your posts and protect your usernames!

Good job, Insanolord. Nice of you to try and help the spambots succeed in this NWR Infiltration. How many MK8 victories did they promise you for you to sell your soul to the enemy?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 10:47:37 AM »
I'm sure this is just gorilla marketing for Marvel's upcoming project involving the Skrulls.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.