Author Topic: Black Wii Bundle and Classic Controller Pro Announced for Europe  (Read 3113 times)

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
Nintendo to launch black console bundle and controllers in Europe later this year.
 http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=20175

Recently Nintendo of Europe announced that they will release a limited edition black Wii Console bundle in Europe. This bundle will include a black Wii console, black Wii Remote, black Nunchuk, black Wii MotionPlus, Wii Sports, and Wii Sports Resort. Nintendo has also announced that the black Classic Controller Pro will be released in Europe as well.    

The limited edition console bundle will be available in the UK and Ireland on November 6, and on November 20 in mainland Europe. The black Wii Remote, Nunchuk, and Wii MotionPlus will be available separately on November 20 across all of Europe.  The press release is unclear, but these release dates seem to apply for the black Classic Controller Pro as well.    

LIMITED EDITION BLACK Wii BUNDLE ANNOUNCED FOR EUROPE, INCLUDING Wii SPORTS RESORT AND Wii MOTION PLUS    

Black Classic Controller Pro to launch in Europe    

The Wii console is about to get an exciting new look as it launches across Europe in sleek black.    

The black Wii will be available to buy in UK and Republic of Ireland from 6 November and mainland Europe on 20 November, and will come as a “Limited Edition” bundled with a Wii Remote, Wii MotionPlus and Nunchuk – all in black – as well as the exhilarating new Wii Sports Resort game and the original Wii Sports. The Wii Sports Resort black bundle will offer a total of 15 different sports to enjoy.    

Also launching in Europe as part of the black range of accessories will be the new black Classic Controller Pro – an enhanced version of the Classic Controller. Additional black Wii Remote controllers, Wii MotionPlus accessories and Nunchuk controllers will also be available to purchase separately across Europe from November 20th onwards.    

Wii Sports Resort, which is bundled with the new black Wii, has already sold well over one million copies across Europe, and brings an entire island, along with 12 exciting sports, to your living room for all your friends and family to enjoy. Each of the sports featured in Wii Sports Resort is modelled with incredible accuracy thanks to the Wii MotionPlus accessory, included with this new package.    

If black is your colour then prepare to get your hands on this popular console & accessories in their new look, launching across UK and Republic of Ireland from 6 November and mainland Europe on 20 November.

PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
Re: Black Wii Bundle and Classic Controller Pro Announced for Europe
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 12:36:37 PM »
Now we're even for Excite Truck. You guys in Yurop get the ultimate Wii bundle AND confirmation of the CC Pro? I hate ye.
THE LAMB IS WATCHING!

Offline N-World

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 04:34:58 PM »
Nintendo of America hates us... confirmed?
Third parties haven't really given the Wii a fair shake. - Dequello

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 05:31:22 PM »
Always did.  America didn't buy enough Geist.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 06:08:27 PM »
Now we're even for Excite Bots. You guys in Yurop get the ultimate Wii bundle AND confirmation of the CC Pro? I hate ye.

Fixed?

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 07:54:34 PM »
I didn't expect they'd create a new bundle like that. I'm guess it is going to have a higher price?

North America is in the least need for a sales boost which is why we'll get it last if we get it at all.

I didn't copy this post from elsewhere. Honest.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 08:10:13 PM »
I didn't expect they'd create a new bundle like that. I'm guess it is going to have a higher price?

North America is in the least need for a sales boost which is why we'll get it last if we get it at all.

I didn't copy this post from elsewhere. Honest.

I didn't read this post before elsewhere either. scouts honor.

Offline hylianhero5249

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • Shogun Gamer
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 07:52:26 PM »
$#!T I don't care if this comes to the US anymore. If I knew Europe was getting the bundle, I would have waited to get my Wii at a later time. Because I know that whatever the UK gets, we will usually get. Oh well, at least we still get a Black Wii Remote bundle with M+.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 07:58:09 PM »
$#!T I don't care if this comes to the US anymore. If I knew Europe was getting the bundle, I would have waited to get my Wii at a later time. Because I know that whatever the UK gets, we will usually get. Oh well, at least we still get a Black Wii Remote bundle with M+.

Another code R and Disaster Day of Crisis say 'hi'.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 04:39:52 AM »
I see piles of unsold and heavily discounted (15€, down from 50€) Disaster copies in stores...

Amazon lists it as 209€ as opposed to 199€ for the regular Wii.