Author Topic: Final Fantasy: Crisis Core Reunion To Be Held On Switch This Winter  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

As far as reunions go, this is one of the better ones.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/60705/final-fantasy-crisis-core-reunion-to-be-held-on-switch-this-winter

The 25th anniversary of Final Fantasy VII is going to have part of its celebration on Switch.

Square Enix have announced a remastered version of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core will be released on Switch this winter. Known as "Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- Reunion", the game remasters the 2007-08 PSP RPG which focused on the story of Zach prior to the events of the original FF7.

Notably, Crisis Core never received a digital release in North America in its original PSP version.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy: Crisis Core Reunion To Be Held On Switch This Winter
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 08:33:02 PM »
I always heard that Crisis Core was a really dumb game that was nevertheless quite fun to play, so it'll be nice to finally play it now that it's going to be available on something other than the original model PSP.

It's curious that it looks like Genesis will be in this game, since the rumor for the longest time was that the entire reason the game never got a re-release before now was because his character design was based on a real-life musician, and Square Enix couldn't secure the likeness rights after the original release.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 08:36:03 PM by broodwars »
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy: Crisis Core Reunion To Be Held On Switch This Winter
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 12:52:07 AM »
Ready to cry again while "WHY" plays.

The game is a goofy, weird action-RPG on the PSP that has a weird control scheme. But... dat ending!