Poll

Do you approve of Bill D-4?

Yay
10 (76.9%)
Nay
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Star Wars Mafia: Day 4. Endor  (Read 12903 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Star Wars Mafia: Day 4. Endor
« on: March 07, 2008, 02:30:27 AM »
Sorry about the delay. I was busy getting into an arguement with Golden Phoenix in the Oscar. I wrote a long rebuttal. Anyways, when I was done, I clicked reply and I got message saying that I had new private messages in my box. There was also a notice that more people had posted while I wrote my response asking if I wanted to still reply. Unfortunately, I was clicking my messages to see the new pm's that I got and so I lost my entire message. Thus, I have no story for the day thread nor do I have my long post. The old forums never asked if I wanted to reply after hitting reply.

So, I'll just have to post the story later. For now, I'll get this game back on the road.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Mafia: Day 4. Endor
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 02:34:39 AM »
Details:

Oohhboy killed in the vote.
Oohhboy was a townie.

Dasmos was killed by the Mafia and the Bounty Hunter.
Dasmos was the Jedi Master.
Since the Bounty Hunter did out the hit on Dasmos, he will still collect any points Dasmos had in case anyone is wondering.

Voting ends at Midnight EST. First actions are due at 11:00 pm EST. Last deadline for some actions is 12:30 EST.

The Senator has a new bill, D-4. It's in point form so here are the points:

This bill will give the Senator Force Rebound powers.

It will allow the townies to be able to vote to protect someone at night.

It will the allow the player with Force Balance to be able to switch his ability to 'Double force insight' meaning he can perform two investigations if he chooses to do so.

The senator would also to ask the townies if they'll bargain with him to reveal his identity if they will guarantee his safety, and to ask the bounty hunter to please only attack those who have not voted.

Bill D-3 was narrowly rejected yesterday.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 03:19:32 AM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 02:36:46 AM »
VOTE Shifty The Hutt

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 02:36:55 AM »
It was a scam. What did I say? It was a scam...

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 02:40:37 AM »
 :-\ sucky
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 02:59:02 AM »
I'm gonna up and say this: Shifty said he was the investigator. He told us who Crimm was, and then he said Atrun Zala was the gambler.
At this point, it's difficult to believe that, and instead, we should question if AZ is mafia or not. This should be investigated tonight.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 03:27:52 AM »
Ok townies, we need to talk.

Right now we just lost our last protector. So the townies need to find the remaining mafia and fast.

My decision to bandwagon on oohhboy obviously backfired. Given it wasn't from an investigation but from instinct, I should have researched more. We can either argue and point fingers now and help the mafia or do it at the end of the game.

I don't care if you guys want to vote me out. There are others who know about what I've been up to and will vouch for me, but in the end its majority rule.

I only ask that you look hard at people who haven't been voting. Due to the lack of a minimum vote rate, I'd look at those who have been voting less than once per day.

I'm going to draw up a list of people who should come under suspicion. I suspect the mafia (among others) will use this as an excuse to eliminate me.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 03:33:53 AM by Shifty the Hutt »

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 03:57:20 AM »
I hate to say this, but I think we should mock vote for our safety, so we can't get force choke.

At 10:00 pm EST, we should all vote out the winner of the mock vote.

Italicize the vote:
mock vote khush
for example.

Edit: I'm going to ask the bounty hunter to do what the senator said to do. We know who you are, so if you do this, we'll let you live for a while.
If you don't we'll make sure you die.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 04:23:10 AM »
Argh! A setback! ... ARGH!

I still trust Shifty though.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 04:23:57 PM by Kairon »
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 04:57:21 AM »
So why not force balance shifty instead?

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 05:03:49 AM »
I've had people advising me to lay low about today's events, but instead I've compiled a list of people who should be looked as being mafia or neutrals. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to help the townies win.

KashogiStogi - I knew you were mafia last time around. Your zero votes total doesn't help answer questions about your alleigances.

nickmitch - Same thing as Kashogi. Sure, you've been posting. But its the empty, shallow posting that occurs when you want to detract attention from you.

Nuclearspeed - No votes from him either. I was quite impressed with the hit on Wandering on Day 1, but now that you don't have your powers I guess things have changed a lot.

Plugzabugz - No votes from you.

Toruresu - haven't really noticed you this game. No votes either.

DAaaMan64 - I know we've talked a lot this game, but I can't help but notice you haven't voted either. That just strikes me as strange, given the information you've receieved.

darkheart - your only vote was late yesterday and it was for oohhboy (his fate was sealed by then). And I haven't dealt with you much today. What stuck out to me was the Day 1 exchange between DAaaman and Dasmos when he said that you'd stick up for DAaaMan.

Disclaimer: This is conclusions which have come from my data and have been combined with instinct. As I said yesterday, use your judgment. These are the people who have not been participating and you should be asking why.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 05:06:39 AM »

Plugzabugz - No votes from you.

Choosing not to do anything is still a decision to do something.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 05:10:23 AM by Admiral Plugabugz »

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 05:10:19 AM »
Choosing not to do anything is still a decision to do something.

A decision to do nothing is a poor decision

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 05:19:21 AM »
After talking to oohhboy about the events that have transpired, I've realised those PMs came from a dupe account masquerading as oohhboy.

This is the account: http://nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=10564

Note how it has zero posts and was registered yesterday

I'm seriously pissed off at this.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 05:19:50 AM »
It may be. It may not. Townie power isn't needed yet because everyone has been rather unified (for a change!). I didn't want to incite the bandwagon again, plus the timezones are a real bitch.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 05:20:39 AM »
So why not force balance shifty instead?
That works. We take his power, and then we wind up with whatever ability he has. This would prove his innocence or guilt, and we would benefit from it.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 05:29:22 AM »
After talking to oohhboy about the events that have transpired, I've realised those PMs came from a dupe account masquerading as oohhboy.

This is the account: http://nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=10564

Note how it has zero posts and was registered yesterday

I'm seriously pissed off at this.

Ahh, so that's what happened. Behold! The mafia strikes back!
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 05:42:51 AM »
Alright, guys, I've got to go for now. Remember this mock vote thing.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 05:55:21 AM »
How does mock vote prevent the force choke, exactly?

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 06:01:52 AM »
How does mock vote prevent the force choke, exactly?

I see what thatguy is talking about. Its a way of indicating our votes without registering them officially.

If they were official votes, then they'd be open to the "Force Choke" effect.

I guess Khush will step in here and confirm or deny this.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 08:10:52 AM »
Can we confirm the Duplicate Accounts were used.  That is against the rules completely.  No Duplicate Accounts Period, if it is a rule breakage I want Khushrenda's ruling on the activity.  And be it Townie, Bounty Hunter, or Mafia...I want action against it. 

I knew changing our names was a bad idea. 

Or, where do we go from here, can we even trust our alliances we have so far?  You guys do what you want...but I do not know if I will follow band wagons anymore this game.

Offline Darkheart

• Darkheart
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2008, 10:00:11 AM »
darkheart - your only vote was late yesterday and it was for oohhboy (his fate was sealed by then). And I haven't dealt with you much today. What stuck out to me was the Day 1 exchange between DAaaman and Dasmos when he said that you'd stick up for DAaaMan.

Well that is an easy one, there has been no reason for me to vote.  Every time I check whats going on, the townies have convicted someone new and the votes are always outrageously 10 to 1.  My vote won't change any of that.  I have kept quiet because it seems like every game I have played I start yapping my mouth and before I know it I'm voted off AND I am ALWAYS a townie role.  Granted before the reset I was a townie worth 2 points but that has come and gone.  I am now a 1 point alien townie.  No one has contacted me but Thatguy and most of his pms were sort of joking around pms, nothing serious.  I am very out of the loop with who's who.  Oh wait, and Shifty you pm'd me as well but that was for that poll you were sending around to everyone.  If Dasmos and Daaman claim I'd stick up for them, then I'd seriously start looking their way because I haven't had contact from either source.    Go ahead and vote them both off, I am not going to stick up for them at all~!

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2008, 10:06:10 AM »
DAaaMan64 - I know we've talked a lot this game, but I can't help but notice you haven't voted either. That just strikes me as strange, given the information you've receieved.

Last two days haven't needed my vote to kill who I wanted dead. So I didn't vote.  If it were borderline, I would have voted. But the last two days definitely haven't been close.

And wouldn't mafia want to vote in a way that makes them look townie?  If the vote is landslide one way, I could vote for Crimm just to make myself look innocent.

Lastly, that whole ordeal from day one was just a set up so I could find another townie I could talk to and trust, that was Dasmos.  Everything you've told me Shifty, has been bullshit.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2008, 10:11:40 AM »
Wow, day 4 huh? I've lost my internet conection at home, so I use the one at work, usually just checking the Talkback (think I posted there 2 days ago?), but totally forgot about this Mafia game /cry /apologize. Let me read the other days, the rules and then I'll try to be more active.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2008, 11:51:55 AM »
Sorry about not posting. I've been really busy with job interviews and presentations, among other things. But, I'm back in this. I just need a moment to think.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.