Poll

Do you approve of Bill D-2?

Yay
6 (40%)
Nay
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Star Wars Mafia: Day 2. Yavin IV  (Read 12394 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Star Wars Mafia: Day 2. Yavin IV
« on: March 05, 2008, 01:47:31 AM »
With my re-imagining of the Star Wars story, I decided to start it off on Tatooine of course to make the fans happy. But, if you watch the first movie, Tatooine is rather boring and not much happens. It's much more interesting in Episode 6 with the fight at the Sarlacc pit. So, I decided to re-vamp the beginning of the Star Wars series by throwing us into the middle of a gang war between Jabba the Hutt and the Skywalker family.

Uncle Owen and his wife are gunned down by the merciless thug Boba Fett. It seems like Jabba the Hutt has the upper hand in the war over who can sell Kessel Spice on Tatooine. But, then, the young orphan that Boba Fett didn't notice, Luke Skywalker, wanders the desert in a depressed daze. He stumbles upon an empty house. Inside, he finds a lightsaber and hatches a plot for revenge.

Allowing himself to be captured by Jabba's men, Luke is taken to the Hutt king and told he will be fed to the Sarlacc pit. The next day at the Sarlacc Pit, Luke is about to be thrown over the barge and into the gaping maw of death when he suddenly ignites the lightsaber and frees himself from his shackles and then kills the guards around him. He starts making his way through the sail barge leaving a path of destruction behind him.

When he comes Jabba's quarters, he finds Boba Fett, sometimes known as Dasmos in other parts of the galaxy, guarding the front door. Luke confronts Boba and during the ensuing battle, Luke manages to hit Boba's jet pack with the lightsaber and send him rocketing away. Boba Fett almost ends up flying into the Sarlacc pit again but is somehow able to avoid death thanks to someone using the power of the Force and he is able to Rebound off the edge of the pit and end up away from the Sarlacc pit.

Boba Fett's jet pack, then broke off his back and flew erratically right back into the sail barge where it exploded and killed an unprepared Mace Windu, using the alias of Sessha. Although, he was just a regular alien or townie, Mace Windu had been working with the Jedi Council as part of a sting operation against Jabba the Hutt and was their inside man. His death throws their plans into disarray.

Meanwhile, Luke confronts a defenseless Jabba and get him to agree to leave him and his family alone as well as hand over the Kessel spice contracts to him. Luke then crashes the sail barge and heads home. Jabba ponders his next move after leaving the wreckage and heading to his palace.

Boba Fett meanwhile has made his way over to the Mos Eisly Spaceport. He arranges transport for a ship to take him off planet so he can upgrade his weaponry. After a few rounds, Boba Fett goes to find the pilot he hired and is ambushed by the Empire. It's a trap. The Empire try to kill Boba Fett but once again, Boba Fett is protected by the force and the lasers rebound away from him. In fact, one laser hits a wall and bounces back and kills an agent of the empire, Wandering or RX-24 as he was known in Mos Eisly. RX-24 was the chief agent of the empire or godfather if you will and even had the power of Force Manipulation but it did nothing for him in this case.

Not wanting to face death anymore, Boba Fett quickly hopes on a nearby ship called the Slave 1 and blasts off the planet.

Jabba, meanwhile, decides that he wants to hire a better gaurd than Boba Fett so he puts out a search to find the most notorious Bounty Hunter in the galaxy. After many offers, Jabba hears about a certain Bounty Hunter who singlehandly killed a man called Stevey. Now Stevey was just a normal alien or so it seemed. It turned out, Stevey was a Sith Lord who had a sector of planets under his sway. For a bounty hunter to be able to kill someone, that was a bounty hunter to seek out. So, Jabba sends out an offer for the bounty hunter's services.

Back at Mos Eisly, the Empire is angry at getting humiliated by Boba Fett and begin an investigation to find out what went wrong. During the interrogations and torturing, one man called Gengar or Crimm which was his alias at the time was shocked with Force Lightning and told to think about squealing or the next dose may be permanent. Yes, there was another powerful person in charge of the Empire now.

At this point, reports are getting back to Luke Skywalker that Boba Fett was seen in the vicinity of Yavin IV so he decides to head off in pursuit of Boba to finish his personal vendetta with him and punish him for his aunt and uncle's deaths.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 01:41:32 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Mafia: Day 2. Yavin IV
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 01:48:03 AM »
Details:

Dasmos survives the vote thanks to a timely Force Rebound.
Sessha, a townie, was killed by the vote rebound.

Dasmos survives the Mafia hit thanks to a timely Force Rebound.
Wandering, the godfather of the mafia and Force Manipulator is hit in the rebound.

Stevey, a townie, is killed by the bounty hunter.

Crimm is hit by Force Lightning and can only post once today. He can not edit his message nor can he vote or perform an action if he has a role.

Voting ends at 12:30 am. EST. That means the actions that have to be handed an hour before the deadline are due by Midnight EST. The rest of the actions will be due by 1:00 am. EST.

The story for Day 1 and Day 2 is up so if you are curious, you can check them out to see what is going on. The story has no bearing on actual players except as a means to describe a player's death. So, in case new players are wondering, using any characters that may be role-played isn't an indication about that person's role.

After the landslide defeat of Bill D-1, the Senator has a new proposal. It is as follows:

Townies that have no role may send a vote to Khushrenada each day.  Whoever wins that vote is protected from the mafia's hit and the bounty hunter that night.  The players in the Others catagory will only be susceptible to the vote, rather than other's actions, like the mafia's kill.

Vote yay or nay on Bill D-2.

I think that takes care of everything. I don't think there is anything else to announce for the night.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 01:39:06 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 02:53:00 AM »
Clint, my NEMESIS (aka Stevey) has fallen! I rejoice!

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 02:55:12 AM »
I don't understand the bill.

Also sorry to Mace Windu (sessha) who I elected to take down with my vote kill. It's nothing personal, it was a random choice. But then again you did kill my father!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 03:01:57 AM by Boba Fett (Dasmos) »
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 03:06:25 AM »
I voted "yay" on the bill, but before me there were two "nay" votes. Whoever they are, they're not townies. Who was online between this post's post time and approx. 10:48pm?
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 03:10:42 AM »
Would you care to explain it to me Kairon?

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 03:23:36 AM »
I voted "yay" on the bill, but before me there were two "nay" votes. Whoever they are, they're not townies. Who was online between this post's post time and approx. 10:48pm?

LOL I have been online all night.  Have I voted yet?  Nope.  I like Dasmos, don't understand it.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 03:24:03 AM »
The only part about that bill I don't get is what happens when the townies vote for someone from Others. What does it mean they've vulnerable to the vote?

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 03:31:21 AM »
It sounds like what we had yesterday, minus the mafia bonus.

Additionally, someone lied to me about how they used their ability yesterday. Not nice, good thing we were prepared.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 04:02:31 AM »
Who lied about what Lando?

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 04:06:27 AM »
Who lied about what Lando?

I'm not saying who, but someone told of pale would vote for himself.

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 04:27:33 AM »
Today I'm throwing out a vote for Crimm. He's mafia with the power of Force Lightning.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 04:34:46 AM »
Today I'm throwing out a vote for Crimm. He's mafia with the power of Force Lightning.

We're doing this this early?
k.
vote Crimm

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 04:55:47 AM »
IWe're doing this this early?
k.
vote Crimm

I don't see why not. It'll be harder for the mafia to form an attack without it being obvious. Also I wanted to give Crimm a chance to defend himself seeing as he only has one post today. I expect it to go as follows: Why if I am mafia would I use my won power on myself? I doesn't make sense.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 04:57:51 AM by Boba Fett (Dasmos) »

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2008, 04:57:53 AM »
Well until I see a decent defense, it appears Crimm is the guy.

So for now:

Vote Crimm
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 05:10:31 AM »
Don't worry Crimm. The early bandwagon almost never succeeds.

Vote Crimm

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 06:49:07 AM »
The only reason this bandwagon won't succeed is if the mafia persuade weak minded townies to vote with them.

Offline Darkheart

• Darkheart
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 08:48:05 AM »
Beep bo bo treeeeeeeeeeep~! ::spins around flashing lights and such::

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 10:25:52 AM »
wow, Crimm, that SUCKS!!! We better talk
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 11:15:15 AM »
This is a better start than before :)

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 12:03:46 PM »
Ok just for fun this is a Bill I came up with Senator if you like it you can use it:

1)When an Alien dies they gain the Force Ghost Ability, that allows them to vote ONCE after death.  This vote can only be a basic Vote For and nothing else.  If you write anything else then a member on your team will randomly die.  (It would allow for people whom die to have one last vote...for revenge.)

2)When a Mafia Member dies, whatever power they possessed when they die, will be transferred to another Mafia member, and that member will be able to use that power and their own each night.  In effect the Mafia does not ever lose strength in abilities, just in numbers.

3)The Senator can only be killed by being voted out, and is immune to all night and day actions that could kill him. 

Basically it is all or nothing Bill that gives benefits to all sides.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 12:10:51 PM »
Vote Crimm? 

R2 are you sure about this...I don't like you fraternizing with other computers...you never can trust their Intel.   

Offline Darkheart

• Darkheart
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 12:22:42 PM »
Beep bo bo beeeeeeep~!

:: a faint blue projected hologram spits out of R2,  its an intergalactic alien ::

"Congress hear my plea for this is really important in regards to the deathly issue of . . . "  :: starts coughing violently and the transmission ends. ::

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 12:32:33 PM »
Ok just for fun this is a Bill I came up with Senator if you like it you can use it:

1)When an Alien dies they gain the Force Ghost Ability, that allows them to vote ONCE after death.  This vote can only be a basic Vote For and nothing else.  If you write anything else then a member on your team will randomly die.  (It would allow for people whom die to have one last vote...for revenge.)

2)When a Mafia Member dies, whatever power they possessed when they die, will be transferred to another Mafia member, and that member will be able to use that power and their own each night.  In effect the Mafia does not ever lose strength in abilities, just in numbers.

3)The Senator can only be killed by being voted out, and is immune to all night and day actions that could kill him. 

Basically it is all or nothing Bill that gives benefits to all sides.

I don't like this. It doesn't look like the senator has to be fair, anyway. I'd rather vote for a bill that just helps the townies.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 12:59:34 PM »
And since the townies outnumber the mafia members, I don't think any bill will get approved that doesn't benefit the townies.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!