Author Topic: Mafia 12: Funhouse Mafia. Day 3. Nintendo of Japan.  (Read 4987 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafia 12: Funhouse Mafia. Day 3. Nintendo of Japan.
« on: December 23, 2006, 05:57:01 PM »
Another problem people had with the story was the fact that it didn't get it's facts right. For instance, the days were jumbled up. It gave the story a confused air.

Iwata: Welcome. I understand you have had a difficult journey to come here. Indeed. I see that many of you who have started the trip have not been able to finish it. But for the few of you who are left, we have some final tests to perform. The victor of these tests will be our game mascot.

Waluigi: Wahh! I think I can end this whole party right now. The characters voted for me! They clearly want me to be the star of my own game.

Tingle: Ohm Pah Poom. That's not entirely true.

Waluigi: You lousy!

And with that, Tingle suddenly expired. Some say he was hit by a townie mafia. Waluigi was quick to claim that he was the cause of the death of Tingle.

Waluigi: Any other questions?

Error: Yes. I'll challenge you to a duel.

Waluigi: I don't think so, Ken!

And with that, Waluigi took of the mask and exposed Ken posing as Error.

Ken: Ah, heh heh. Seems I found some glitches in the character. I could do some Wavedashing and, had some great recoveries... Goodbye!

And off he ran. Some say Ken was exposed by the fairness cop but Waluigi took credit all the same.

The Moon: Well, I won't stand to be in a world where Waluigi lives as the star of his own game. Your 3 Days are up.

Waluigi: Hmm. There's only one solution for this problem. I must steal the dancing keys of the mushroom kingdom and make the moon boogie alnight long.

The Moon: Nooooo! Dancing my one weakness.

Little Johnny: How long does this story go on? This isn't what happened all at yesterday and it's not funny. Just get to the point.

Narrator: Yeah, sure. So, the Moon was defeated and after that, no one wanted to question Waluigi's claim as the winner. As you can see, Waluigi or TYP has some very good extortion tactics. Those tactics make him a very good politician.

And so with that, Waluigi became the star of Customer Service Boxing Day Extravaganza! You get to deal with a never ending hoard of angry customers. You can never make them happy. You just have to make sure you deal with them in a way that doesn't get them to blow a top. Congratulations Waluigi. How do you feel?

Waluigi: Wah. I hate this game.

Little Johnny: Don't worry I think everyone does. Worst MAFIA EVER!

The End
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
RE: Mafia 12: Funhouse Mafia. Day 3. Nintendo of Japan.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 06:09:37 PM »
Worst mafia ever.  It was fun.
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia 12: Funhouse Mafia. Day 3. Nintendo of Japan.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 06:28:18 PM »
Becuase of this thrilling victory, I felt the need to compose a song encapsulating this incredible achievement.

Why is it so many stars shine far away?
While there's only one that determines the day

On Earth it's the very same tale:
We drank from one well
A common life spring

Waluigi will always prevail
Sending the forces of darkeness willing

When [my open] confusion threatens your lunch
Waluigi will be unleashing a Waluigi Punch

Thank heaven he's on the right side
Or else there'd be no where to hide

Waluigi will always be bound
Hot on the trail tracking rogues down

Give it up for the "Cap-i-tan"
Three cheers for the Waluigi

He is out the track, Mafia
Call me tracking hero
Fast attack, Mafia
Cracker Jack, Mafia
On the gates, Mafia
Style and grace, Mafia
In the race, Mafia
In first place, Mafia
Congregates, Mafia
Out the track, Mafia
Call me tracking hero
Fast Attack, Mafia
Cracker Jack, Mafia
On the gates, Mafia

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 06:28:21 PM »
What even happend? TYP was the bloody politician? I understand I'm dead.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 06:36:48 PM »
Yes. TYP was the politician. It's bolded at the bottom of the story. People stupidly voted for him.

Yes, you were killed. First, the cop investigated you and sent out a hit and then you were the number one choice in the secret vote. What have you done to people?!

The good news is, if anyone is feeling let down by this twist of fate, the anticipation for your game will build. Plus, I sent out a whole bunch of invites for this game. But since I knew most people would most likely not get them in time, I also made mention of your game coming up and let people know that the sign-up starts on the 1st of January. I kept getting all sorts of messages from people who just discovered the invite today. It's got a lot of people interested in the game coming up. So, who knows. You may get even more people to sign up for your game than the number who signed up for Mafia X.

So, at this point, I'll put down the reins of this hastily construed mafia game and hope it's stench won't blemish my record too much and keep people away from the next game I host. It makes me glad I didn't have the politician role in Mafia X. My worst case scenario for it came true.

So, make sure your roles are solid for this Gunstar Heroes Mafia you've got.

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 06:47:43 PM »
Aww man, I go to a friends house only to come back to find that the game is over.  That sucks.  Oh well, at least I was one of the few people who got to use my role.  I was the cop, and I got lucky on my investigation of 18 days.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 06:54:06 PM »
Hahaha ah well, didn't see that coming.

I was just a regular townie. Can we find out who had the good roles? There was bugger-all time to work out who had what roles before we gave it to TYP on a silver platter! :P

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2006, 07:38:17 PM »
Yeah sure.

Pale - Godfather Mafia Mafia
TVMan - Mafia Mafia Goon
MysticGohan - Mafia Mafia Goon
Sir_Stabbalot - Usurper/Secret  Godfather
Unclebob - Townie Mafia
ShyGuy - Townie Mafia
BlackNMild2k1 - Townie Mafia

Zach - Cop
Mario - Doctor
TYP - Politician
18 Days - Ken

Townies:

NuclearSpeed
Shift Key
Wandering
Stevey
Garnee
Spak-Spang

I just feel for bad for the three people who got killed before the game ended. 18 Days didn't do anything to anyone but she was hunted by all.

Wandering joined up the game at the last moment and allowed me to do my secret vote idea. Plus, he had the best character for a 3-Day game.

Spak-Spang. The cruelty that is bestowed on Spak-Spang is awful. This is the 3rd game in a row where he died on the first day. He's a great guy and I think he could be a good player too. IF HE WAS GIVEN THE CHANCE! He comes up with some good ideas for roles and actually follows the games. More respect should be given this new player. Hopefully, it won't get to him. In fact, he sent me this note earlier:

I like being a Townie.

So far I have a solid track record of dying day one every day. I think it is quite humorous. I will try to keep the track record going.

So, he still seems upbeat for now. Which is nice. Maybe we can crack that spirit next game. Uhm, I mean. Let's give him a chance. Serious this time.

Also, congrats to Pale who signed up for this game but seems to have forgotton when it began. He hasn't been on the forums since Friday evening before the roles were sent out. So, everyone can get a good laugh thinking about how he's going to log on here, find out his role, (godfather, yes), find out the game has begun and then find out it's over and he lost. (Uhhh, sorry guys. If I was around, I might have been able to put the hit on TYP and prevent that.) I'll leave you all with that thought of Pale's bewilderment.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 09:12:00 PM »
Three days doesn't leave much time for organising alliances or creating trouble. I didn't even get around to sending out messages of curiosity this time around.

Khush, bandwagon voting is what this game is all about. You can't be fair to everyone, otherwise no hits would occur and the game would be perpetual. So I figure, choose a random person and get the mob mentality going. There wasn't much chance to swing the voting either, which makes it crazy. More people gives more opportunity.

I might throw my hat into the ring to help out with the next game, as if there are a lot of people then a second pair of hands managing it won't hurt. One person can be  the inbox, the other can be the gamemaster. I'll talk to RAB about it between now and then. I was thinking of programming a mafia game interface to handle all the possible nightly events and randomly generated factors such as doctor's actions or mafia recruiting to make things easier for the gamemaster, but that got put aside when I started my software engineering job last month so I had no interest in coding afterwards. If I ever pick it up again I'll certainly pass it on to you as you seem to enjoy doing this sort of thing.

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2006, 12:15:43 AM »
Because the game would be so short, I decided to leave some hints as to my role in Haley's rambles. "They" were actually both Mafias, and the "plotting" would have been their PMs to me. The Townie Mafia did some PMing, but congrats to the regular mafia for not sending me a single PM! The last post was full of these things. The cup thing was a reference to Jesus's words after the Last Supper (""My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass me by"), and the thing about angels and demons meeting in the center was that I had to balance both the townie mafia and the regular mafia, sort of like how they show and angel and a demon on someone's shoulder when they have to make a moral decision. I'd rather have the gleeful job of Serial Killer then one that need constant attention like this one, but I try.

Geez people, all these hints an none of you noticed? You all phail.  
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2006, 03:59:45 AM »
Don't worry about me.  I find it funny that I die day one every time.  And to be truthful, the first 2 mafia's were my fault I died first.  I made mistakes, and learned from them.

As for ideas for new Mafias if I come up with an idea you like...steal it.  I just like hanging out with the NWR crew...and these Mafia's are great to just hang out.

Anyway,

Don't cry for me Argentina, the truth is I'm just a Banana.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2006, 05:51:50 AM »
holy crap, I missed the whole game?
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2006, 05:53:06 AM »
Dont worry, you didnt miss much.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2006, 06:24:42 AM »
Hmmm, well I sortof called it yesterday. I was wondering how TYP was getting everyone to bandwagon on him so I assumed he was the Politician. Thats why I voted stevey false vendetta get!!!!

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2006, 06:28:10 AM »
Damn, now Stanley's Garden Adventure will never see the light of day.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2006, 08:26:17 AM »
I'm confused. Did I win?

What am I saying? Of course I won. Batman can beat anyone with enough prep time. Anyone.

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2006, 08:43:33 AM »
The funny thing is: I did next to nothing to win.  All it took was being me to be voted out.  No sneaky PMs or anything.
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2006, 02:01:57 AM »

Originally posted by: Pale
holy crap, I missed the whole game?
same here
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD