Author Topic: Mafio - GX: Day 11. Earth. Yes, the game is still on.  (Read 3438 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafio - GX: Day 11. Earth. Yes, the game is still on.
« on: October 15, 2006, 01:14:38 AM »
Draq aka BigJim was driving his racer closer and closer to the finish line. He had nearly made it and soon the competition would be over and he would be the champion. It hadn't been easy. There had been a lot of trials on the way but he had always managed to get through them. And now, he was going to get his reward. A couple racers banged into him a bit but that was nothing ot worry about. With so few racers left, some were bound to figure out were his loyalty belonged. It mattered not since he had a friend who was working to jelp him now. With his back-up, this thing competition was over. In fact, his partner was coming up behind him right now to help protect his back. Smiling to himself, Draq felt euphoria all through him. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen, he thought. This overconfidence caused BigJim to notice that his "partner" was really about to set off an electromagnetic wave. A small ray gun popped out of the side of the race and blasted Draq's machine, instantly cutting the antigravity power. The machine slammed on to the course and begin flipping and turning in an awesome display of destructive carnage. When it finally came to a stop, it lay on the course, smoldering. Other racers slowed down to examine the wreckage. Getting out of their vehicles, they walked cautiously towards the machine.

At that moment, they heard an evil laugh. And then Draq burst out from the craft, laughing at them. Turning towards his "partner", Draq cackled, "You will pay the price for your lack of vision. If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed. The "partner" answered Draq, "You're gravely mistaken, you won't convert me as you did Mr. EAD." "Oh no, my young killer. You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things. From here, you will witness the final destruction of the Townie Alliance and the end of your insignificant rebellion. Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends are walking into a trap. Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL deflecter shield!" taunted Draq. With that, he pushed a button on his unifrom and his giant circle began to glow. Bolts of energy shot out from the suit and began grabbing meteors in the air. "POWER!" yelled Draq, as he rained the meteors down on the course. They smashed into the empty crafts of the other racers and while the racers leapt out of the way of the meteors Draq threw at them. Continuing to talk to his "partner, Draq said, "The hate is swelling in you now. With each passing moment you'll want to be my servant." "No," the "partner" answered defiantly. "It is unavoidable. It is your destiny," replied Draq. "Soon I'll be dead, and you with me," the "partner" calmly answered. " Perhaps you refer to the feeble efforts of the townie alliance? I assure you, I am quite safe from your friends here." "Your overconfidence is your weakness," warned the "partner". "Your faith in your friends is yours," spat Draq. "Give yourself to the MaxVelocity Mafia. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your actions betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... Jody Summer. So, you love Jody. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. If you will not join MaxVelocity... then perhaps she will..." "Noooo!" screamed the "partner" and he ran towards his craft. Getting into it, the "partner" called to Draq, "Never. I'll never join your mafia. You've failed, godfather. I am a townie, like my role before." "So be it... townie," sneered Draq. With that, Draq sent a blue shot of energy and shocked his failed recruit with it. "Your feeble skills are no match for the power of MaxVelocity," Draq cried. Then , he sent out beams of energy and ensnared a gigantic meter and started pulling it towards the failed recruit.

As this "death star" began to come closer, the failed recruit hit the switch for the electromagnetic wave gun and shot Draq with it. It killed the power to his suit. The gigantic meteor hung in the air above Draq's head. "You probably expected that to fall and crush me. I guess you forgot that were in outer space," explained Draq. Taking out a gun and pointing it towards the "partner", Draq said, "Young fool... Only now, at the end, do you understand..." He didn't get to finish as at that moment, Blood Falcon came roaring by in his racer and hit Draq head on, sending him flying in the air and landing hard on the race track. "You're all clear kid. Now, let's blow up this thing and go home," Blood Falcon radioed. The failed recruit quickly rewired the electromagnetic wave emitter and turned it into a magnetic beam of energy which he used to pull the gigantic meteor down on Draq. Draq screamed as it came down on top of him. Then, the meteor hit the track and exploded into a million pieces and sparks. The racers celebrated. That was the end of the mafias. BigJim was the Mafia Recruiter for the MaxVelocity Mafia as revealed by the failed recruit. "Finally, we don't have to worry about anyone trying to kill us. That's the last of the killers," cheered Jody. "No," said Phoenix, "There is another."

The Lane Corporation
Lab HQ

"Who? Who, dang you Phoenix, who?" cried the Head.

"Sir, at this point, we feel we have enough information to send out the task force and successfully right the past. As well, if we can meet up with Phoenix, I'm sure he can provide the name."

"Fine. And another thing, find out why Phoenix didn't try to stop this or tell us the details. Sending this robot was a dumb idea. He could have reported to us the facts instead of making us listen to this robot go over every detail," ordered the head.

"But Phoenix didn't send me," replied QQQ.

"What? But how did you come into the future? Your memory was damaged and you couldn't remember how to travel in time," asked the Head.

"My new master sent me. He also requested that I delay in telling you the details," answered QQQ.

"What? But why? Who ordered this?" demanded the head.

"He did," replied QQQ. And with that, he opened a time barrier and from out of it came.......
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
RE:Mafio - GX: Day 11. Earth. Yes, the game is still on.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 01:19:07 AM »
Now some of you were concerned that I was interfering with the game, well, I haven't. I just merely wanted to get you all worried that things were not going to plan. Plus, it gave the MaxVelocity members a good laugh because they knew that BigJim was the final mafia member.

So, with that, I present the final thread so that you guys can vote out the one thing that stands in the way of your victory, the killer. I'll close this thread around 8 eastern or so. By then, I should be able to post the conclusion of the story and go over the mafia events. So, once more, the final 4 people need to vote. Yes, you 4 have outlasted 30 others. Can you now finally claim your victory?

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 02:00:33 AM »
Hahahahaha

VOTE SHYGUY

Thanks for all the help. Pity it has to come to this. You're an honourary townie not matter what Khush says

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Mafio - GX: Day 11. Earth. Yes, the game is still on.
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 07:10:43 AM »
VOTE SHYGUY

I was really tempted to switch ShyGuy and Shift Key's roles last night, just so we could have a ShyGuy win.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 08:18:36 AM »
Vote ShyGuy
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 08:20:17 AM »
Vote ThePerm because I don't like his hair.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 08:31:01 AM »
im cutting it after haloween  
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2006, 06:18:32 PM »
Yeah, I guess I might as well close this thread now. We all know the game is over. I've been busy working on school work today so I won't post the ending tonight. But, it will be up tomorrow, so you can see how it ends then. Have a good night everyone.