Author Topic: Mafia VI: Day 1  (Read 34012 times)

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Mafia VI: Day 1
« on: June 19, 2006, 04:27:04 AM »
Mayor Aurion woke up feeling a bit groggy.  "Maybe I shouldn't have had all of that rum with Kapp'n last night," he groaned, as he fell off the side of the bed.  "Oh, today is the beginning of the trials.  I guess I should go ahead and tell everyone it has begun."  Grabbing his favorite top hat from the rack, Mayor Aurion made a mad dash to the grounds in front of the Town Hall.  Surprisingly, no one was there.  "Looks like I am going to have to leave them their messages on the bulletin board," he mumbled.  "Hey, wait a second, what's this?  Could it be a message from one of the Mafia?"

"U LIK P-NUS HEHEHE"

The Mayor ripped the vulgar message off and entered in his own message to the townfolk...

"Good morning, I hope you all slept well!  Actually, I guess that is kinda impossible with everything that is going on...But no worries: I've had Booker lock the gate, so there's absolutely no way for the enemy to escape.  However, the rest is up to all of you!  Good luck, and may the best deducer or deceiver win...Oh, right, I'll be closing the polls at 9 PM EST..."  
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia VI: Day 1
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 04:43:38 AM »
Someone make a Players List so I can pick someone to vote for.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia VI: Day 1
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 04:45:25 AM »
yeah a players list would be good. there's alot of people to keep track of this game
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 04:55:28 AM »
Right now I don't have the foggiest idea what I should do, so I'm going to *EDITEd, seems like Pale just has a vendetta against me.* because he threatened me in the sign-up thread.  
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 05:31:37 AM »
VOTE UNCLEBOB because he posted and it wasn't in this thread, he's probably too scared to post yet while he figures out a master mafia plan with his buddies.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 05:41:52 AM »
Meow?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 06:06:04 AM »
Haha...  Stabby beat me to it.

VOTE STABBY

He was townie last time which could mean he's mafia this time... depending on your opinion of probability.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 06:52:13 AM »
Dear Diary,

So, I told my parents that if they made rhubarb pie again, I'd run away from home forever. And then they did, and then I did, so here I am. Beanerville is pretty nice, apart from all of the killing. And the lack of knowledge about the laws of probability.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 06:55:33 AM »
Wow, polls close at 6PM PSTguess I have to pull a premature vote everyother day b4 I goto work. VOTE Vudu for no particular reasoning  

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 07:48:26 AM »
I said yesterday that I would <vote changed>
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 07:51:41 AM »
*yawn*  "I've got to stop staying up so late playing video games" Bob thought to himself as he sat up from his Green Bed and stretched his arms out wide.  Checking the time on his Kiddie Clock, Bob panicked.  It was 11 O'Clock and he was supposed to meet Rosie at the beach an hour ago!  Jumping out of bed, Bob tripped over his G Logo, "Why the heck do I even have this thing, anyway?!?".  Quckly throwing on his Blossom Shirt (and, strangly, no pants), Bob grabbed the oddly wrapped package sitting on his Cabin Table and ran for the door.  Running to the beach as fast as possible, Bob ran over the bridge, scaring away a big fish shadow that Spike had been trying to lure onto his hook.  "Hey, Punk!  Why don't you slow down a little bit?"  "Sorry, pthhpth, I'm late!" shouted Bob as he flew past and over the curving horizon.

Rosey really liked Bob, he was very laid-back, but very sweet on the inside.  Unfortunatly, he had a terrible habit of spitting when he spoke and always ran late.  But Rosey didn't mind - she loved doing errands for others and loved hanging out at the beach. Sitting on a rock, watching the waves of the ocean as it gently lapped at the shoreline, Rosey's calm was quickly broken as she heard her name being shouted out through the peach orchard.

"Sorry I'm late, Rosey.  I overslept again and my alarm didn't go off, pthhpth."
"It's okay, silly.  I knew you'd be late, as usual.  I was just hanging out, watching the ocean."
"You're worried, aren't you, pthhpth?"
"Don't be silly, silly.  It'll all work out.  It always does.  Ever since Mayor Tortimer passed away and Mayor Aurion was voted in, things have just gotten better and better.  No doubt, he'll work things out."
"Yeah, I guess you're right.  Did you get my package from Hugh for me, pthhpth?"
"I got it, but I almost didn't make it home.  Hugh must have had another one if his big meals before I went over there because he was deep asleep when I got there.  It took me an hour to wake him up and get him to answer the door, silly!  Once he finally answered, he quickly traded packages with me, ripped yours open and gobbled up the assortment of apples and oranges you sent him.  Then he fell asleep again, standing right out side his door!  After finally waking him up again, I almost didn't make it back to town before the Mayor closed the gate!"
"Perhaps, pthhpth, it would have been better had you not made it back inside.  Then, at least, you'd be safe."
"Maybe, but then I wouldn't have been able to get this package to you, silly!  What's in it, anyway?"
Taking the package with much enthusiasm, Bob tore it open like he had no time to spare.
"Pthhpth, only the best game ever!  Balloon Fight!  I loaned my copy to Octavian, but then he moved out and ever returned it to me."
"You and your video games, silly!  Although, I've always wanted to play Balloon Fight.  Can I come over sometime?"
"Maybe, once things have passed, pthhpth.  Right now, it probably wouldn't be a good idea for us to spend too much time togther alone, it might arise suspicion - and I don't want to get you killed and I'm rather fond of life as well, pthhpth."
"Oh, silly.  No one innocent is going to be voted for!  The system will work out well - Mayor Aurion will make sure of that."
"Perhaps.  Oh, pthhpth!  I almost forgot!  Here, this is for you, it's my way of saying thanks for going to North Ridge to get this game for me!"
"What is it, silly?"
Rosey took the package from Bob and gently opened it, careful not to tear the wrapping so she could use it again later.  When she opened it, she blushed a little.
"Oh, silly, you didn't have to get me anything!"
"Do you not like them, pthhpth?"
"No, no... the Gerbera Arrangement is beautiful, silly!"
"Then what is it, pthhpth?"
"Nothing, silly.  But I've really got to go.  I'm supposed to run by the Able's and pick up a shirt for Bangle.  You know how she gets if she has to wear the same shirt twice."
"Okay, then.  I'll catch you later, pthhpth."
"I'll see you around, silly.  Don't stay up too late tonight."
"Fat chance, pthhpth.  I haven't gotten to play Ballon Fight in so long, I'm going to have to put some serious time into this to get my skill back up."

The two waved their good-byes, both knowing without saying that it could be the last time they got to see each other.  Bob headed home and plopped down on his Red Sofa in front of his Widescreen TV.  He was too busy to even think about voting right now, as he had some mad balloon-popping to do.

Ten no-points to whomever can catch every single Animal Crossing reference in there!  I knew my collection of Animal Crossing cards would come in handy someday!  Seriously though, this took a long time to type up... Don't expect me to role-play ever again, and don't get all suspisous of me if I do or don't.  It was kinda fun, squeezing in every possible reference I could.

Edit again... stupid emoticons... "Checking the time on his I LOVE HALO 2 Clock" just doesn't work for me.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 07:51:53 AM »
Since he was the suicide bomber last game I can only feel safe voting for stevey.

But I'm a squirrel of risks so I might vote someone else.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 08:06:57 AM »
VOTE CRIMM because anyone with the power glove has to be evil. It's so bad.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 08:27:02 AM »
For crying out loud! Are we all so paranoid about Cube that it's impossible to actually vote someone out?
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 08:32:10 AM »
Stabby is Cube!  He's just trying to get us all to start voting so he can start exploding.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2006, 08:44:58 AM »
Man, that crazy Penguin is going to get us all killed..

Welp, looks like I'm stuck here in this town. The police dogs have locked the gates and I can't make it to the train station.
I found a letter in my mailbox today. It said "Redd is 35"  Is this a secret mafia message?  And since when is the mayor not a turtle? something is going on in this wild world..

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2006, 08:47:10 AM »
Cube won't get us killed, what will is that we're so petrified of him we're not oing to make any attemps to vote anyone off. Pretty soon the Mafias and Mr. Resetti will wipe us out if we don't act.  

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2006, 08:52:40 AM »
I saw Nook smooching with Mint behind his Cranny.  Sounds like an unholy alliance to me...

Edit:

Stabby is sure making himself sound like Mafia this game...  
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2006, 08:53:44 AM »

Originally posted by: Pale
I saw Nook smooching with Mint behind his Cranny.  Sounds like an unholy alliance to me...

My EYES!  The Horror!  Someone please help me stab out my eyes now....

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2006, 08:54:34 AM »
Hands UncleBob a butterknife

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2006, 08:57:32 AM »
You see that!  He's got a knife and he's trying to kill me!  Just Kidding 'bout that*

*This vote is subject to change.  

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2006, 09:01:59 AM »
Dear diary,
Secret crushes : Bunnie.
Secret suspicions : ShyGuy. Only a guilty man would feel the need to broadcast his innocence so loudly...
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2006, 09:09:16 AM »
I'm going to say aloud that uncleBob is Cube based soley off his response to Mario the Mafia voting for him.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2006, 09:14:36 AM »
I'm calling 18 Days as Unclebobs mafia buddy for trying to get people to not vote for Bob.  

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2006, 09:16:03 AM »
Errr.. because I meowed?

I'm a cat.  That's what cats do.

Besides, I've already came up with a plan if I were Cube.  See, the interesting thing about Cube is that he dies.  Period.  His sole purpose is to die - which means he can't live - and thus, cannot win.

Unless... Cube tells everyone he's Cube.  Then, no one will vote for him or kill him in the middle of the night - Thus Cube would, in the end, win - because no one would want to kill him.

But then, of course, if I came out and posted, "Hey everyone, I'm Cube!" no one would believe me.  So that would shoot my entire plan out the window.  But it was a good plan.