Author Topic: Mafia III: Day Three  (Read 23463 times)

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mafia III: Day Three
« on: March 09, 2006, 06:28:52 AM »
After careful deliberation.  KnowNothing was found Not Guilty.  As such, he is exempt from being voted out for one full day.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's a well known fact that Ninjas don't talk when in uniform.  Rather, they communicate using subtle hand gestures.  Doing so allowed Storm Snake the ability to prepare the Ninjas for their first strike during the day.  Two Ninjas went out that night, and snuck into Pale's home.  Pale lived in a scummy favela and barely eeked out an honest living despite the petty, low-life criminal element surrrounding him.  If it wasn't for his impending death, he would've simply been an unknown townie.

The next day, only Pale's body was found.  His head went completely missing.  This was a shame, because people hardly knew what he looked like as it was.  On top of that, no one bothered photographing him, so there were no pictures.  For his wake, a kind soul painted a face on a soccor ball and put it on his neck.  Sadly, no one appreciated it, because no one bothered to show up for the wake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a fine night of pirating, Bill aka Sweet Pete, the Pirate of the Jungle snuggled up to his most favorite of beverages:  Milk.  He believed that the milk of Rio de Setembro was the finest in the world.  Little did Bill know that this would be his last glass of milk, ever.  For you see, the Ninja-Pirate had a throwing star with Bill's name on it.  Literally.  The Ninja-Pirate stayed up for two hours engraving Bill's name into the throwing star.  

Bill had stupidly left his windows open.  The Ninja-Pirate had a clear view of the back of Bill's head as Bill was watching his favorite Brazilian show, Sexo Frágil.  As he did so he held in his arms what appeared to be a frame of some sort.  The Ninja-Pirate struck quickly, the shuriken was thrown with such power that it went through Bill's entire skull.  He died shortly after the convulsions; amazingly though, he never let go of his precious picture of Lindsay Lohan.

"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia III: Day Three
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 06:45:05 AM »
Aww... Bill really does love Lindsay!
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia III: Day Three
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 07:28:15 AM »
AHA!

The court system actually works!
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 07:29:47 AM »
Wait.. how do we know that Knowsnothing really is innocent?  How do we know Knowsnothing is a Pirate or Ninja and that the Pirates or Ninjas don't have control of the Courts?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 07:37:11 AM »
*blinks*

Your right...
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 07:56:30 AM »
UncleBob, the courts are not in the hands of the Pirates or Ninjas. I think Pyro said that at first they would definately be townies, then if they were killed, the role would be passed to another person (of the players choosing). So far, neither Judge or DA players have died, or we would have known that "Xname, the judge, died". Also, I think, that for the court to find someone innocent, they must know something that we do not, right? I mean, why would they call him innocent? Maybe the Cop investigated? What if the court just trusted KN, and KN really is a Pirate, a Ninja or *gasp*, the Ninja-Pirate?!
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 08:09:29 AM »
Do we know for certian that we'll be told when the Judge or DA are killed and their role is passed on?
Also, I'm assuming that the Cop and the Judge/DA don't know who each other are, so why would the Cop trust someone, at this point, with any info he has on KnowsNothing or whomever else.

Personally, with the townies dropping like flies, we're all screwed.

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 08:12:02 AM »
When a judge or attorney is killed, it will be announced.  Their successors, however, will not.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 08:16:45 AM »
So we're left wondering, was KN found innocent because the Judge/DA knew something - or - because they assumed he was innocent - or - because he has them fooled?

Offline Deguello

• Cards makes me ill.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 08:36:46 AM »
Deguello had evaded his pursuers.  The alley was clear, escept for a small figure in the corner.  The boy was here again.  He had no paper this time, but he was selling donuts.  Frosty donuts.

"Why are you selling donuts, menino?" Deguello asked.  "Should you not be selling something more... ethnic?"

"Eu gosto donuts, sehnor." the boy replied as he ate several.

"Listen, I'm on the run from the streetwalking "posters."  They analyze every post to find some error and give chase the second they see one.  I have to be very careful to match up the style of this post to my last." Deguello said with darting eyes.

"Eu não posso ajudar a pacientes mentais, senhor," the boy said with a smirk.

"I'll show you, you little...  I'll become more important than everybody."

Deguello left an alley and bumped right into a street artisan.

"Excuse me sir," Deguello said.

The artisan became quite enraged.

"I am sorry I broke your pottery.  I'll pay for it later."

The artisan was a little tamped down, but then he noticed something.  "You typed in italics last time, did you not?"

"I uhh... well... uhh...  NUTS!"  Deguello said as he ran through the street.  He barely heard the alarm whistle being blown by the artisan.

"They will be too late this time."

"Importance is a hard donut to fry."

It's time you saw the future while you still have human eyes.

... and those eyes see a 3DS system code : 2750-1598-3807

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 08:37:27 AM »
Right.  KN could still be guilty.
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 08:39:27 AM »
I don't know the reasoning behind the judge's actions, I just know I'm glad I'm still alive

I'm glad Bill's gone too, what with him being Sweet Pete and all, but I still want stevey dead for starting that bandwagon against me for no good reason >=U
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 08:39:41 AM »
Should we trust the judgement of the court?
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2006, 08:42:21 AM »
We have no choice but to.  We cannot vote for KN today anyway, and if we could, the court would likely pardon him again.

So, KnowsNothing...  who do you purpose we vote for today?

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2006, 08:56:08 AM »
As I said before, I want stevey dead, but that's just because he was mean to me yesterday  Other than that I really have no idea.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2006, 09:10:18 AM »
Hahahaha, for anyone who knows Portuguese, Deg's posts are hilarious.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2006, 09:13:17 AM »
Care to translate?

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2006, 09:15:00 AM »
So, who are we voting for today? I've yet to vote other than the time when it didn't count.
Why is everyone else but me so suspecious looking?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2006, 09:22:43 AM »
 "Listen, I'm on the run from the streetwalking "posters." They analyze every post to find some error and give chase the second they see one. I have to be very careful to match up the style of this post to my last." Deguello said with darting eyes.

"I can't help mental patients," the boy said with a smirk.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2006, 09:23:31 AM »
Pryo knows something he's not saying!

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2006, 09:27:22 AM »
The party store was booming.  Everyone was celebrating the death of Sweet Pete--except the pirates, of course.  There were whistles and whastles, sparklers and splooklers, confetti and calamari, streamers and streakers.

I didn't want to ruin business by reminding my customers that three pirates, including a new leader, remained.
Nintendo World Report

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2006, 09:51:26 AM »
-Edit: unsure if Stevey really is guilty-

C'mon, people, Bill, aka the Pirate's leader, started the KnowsNothing bandwagon to save Stevey for no real reason. They've got to be working together. He must be executed.

Too bad we don't get to know who you are, KnowsNothing.You didn't seem to have any evidence against you.    
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2006, 09:53:28 AM »
Already with the random accusations, huh?  I'd say the quiet folk are more suspicious than Stevey.
Nintendo World Report

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2006, 09:56:23 AM »
Random accusations are better then no accusations.
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2006, 10:06:58 AM »
What?  That's how we killed a townie the first night.
Nintendo World Report