Author Topic: MAFIA III: The Takeover  (Read 4464 times)

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
MAFIA III: The Takeover
« on: March 06, 2006, 11:18:52 PM »
Pryo's unexplained absence has gone on long enough. I put to you that you should vote for a new supreme chancellor of Mafia. Someone with the leadership to see us through to the bloody end. Someone like me.

If you elect me for this task, I will assign new roles to everyone. And then I would fulfill all gamely duties, including receiving kills from the mafia, starting new days, writing intros and outros to each day, etc.

Will you accept this bold new leadership?

Will you, in this month of mayhem, herald in a revolution?

Vote Yea or Nea before 9pm tonight.  
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.†- Richard M. Nixon

Offline Satoru IWATA

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: MAFIA III: The Takeover
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 12:37:12 AM »
Vote Yea

This may be the best regime change since I succeeded Yamauchi in becoming the president of Nintendo.
“If we continue down the same path as we have in the past, people may become tired of gaming" - me

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
RE:MAFIA III: The Takeover
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 01:28:09 AM »
IWATA doesn't count because it's just wandering. Also NEA
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Big_Brother

• One of Wandering's MANY dupes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 01:42:09 AM »
Vote Nea

Wandering will be punished.

For his insolence.
'dupes' in the context means 'enemies.'

I'M ALWAYS WATCHING.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 01:43:29 AM »

IWATA doesn't count because it's just wandering.

Happy now?
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.†- Richard M. Nixon

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 02:03:28 AM »
Yo forgot to have Now come in the vote for you.

I vote Nea not because I don't think you'd do a good job, but just because you're not a mod and you don't have the ability to lock threads, edit messages and whatnot.  I vote we give the roll to Pale.  He should try to find out what Pryo made everyone.  If he himself is a Ninja, Pirate or whatever he should randomly give his position to a townie.  If we can all keep our current positions less mayhem will ensue.

(Note:  this doesn't mean I have something good; I'm actually a townie.)

EDIT:  Oh yeah, I only knew it was the pirates who got to kill last night because I was smart enough to check the signup thread.  I'm a genius.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 03:05:45 AM »
Mafia's officially started now.

Infernal was still in a sleep like state as he killed everyone.

Mafia's officially ended now.

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 04:00:37 AM »
AAAGGHH!!  So sorry!  My PC is not yet hooked up in my apartment.  God only knows where my AC adapter is.  On top of that, I drove over my own tire yesterday.  Which is really strange.  Anyway, things haven't gone smoothly to say the least.  Mafia begins as soon as I can pop up an intro.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 04:43:39 AM »
Pryo! I was just, uh, warming the thrown for you, sir. No, I wasn't trying to take over, of course not!

yay, welcome back.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 04:48:35 AM »

Yo forgot to have Now come in the vote for you.

What, now every new dummy account is me? TVMan started the whole thing, you know.  

Oh, and Now wouldn't have voted because Now with Bill Moyers is completley unbiased...

I vote Nea not because I don't think you'd do a good job, but just because you're not a mod and you don't have the ability to lock threads, edit messages and whatnot.

A good point. Though in a game where the mc can't control whether, say, the living contact and reveal information to the dead... I don't think it'd be any big deal not to be able to prevent people from posting when and where they shouldn't.