Author Topic: Mafia II: Endgame  (Read 11908 times)

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mafia II: Endgame
« on: February 26, 2006, 06:38:30 AM »
Mystic Gohan was enjoying a cigarette at home when Dasmos and ShyGuy burst in.  ShyGuy had enlisted the townie Dasmos' help just in case Gohan wasn't alone.  Turned out to be a smart, yet tragic, move when Gohan quickly turned and started firing in their general direction.  Years of training and service under Pale in Kaplan had turned him into a crack shot, and Dasmos was dead within an instant.

ShyGuy quickly ducked and started crawling around silently on the floor.  Gohan, too, had hidden and taken position behind a corner of his couch.  He scanned the area around him with no sign of ShyGuy.  There were only a few areas ShyGuy could have been hiding, but Gohan's heart was racing so quickly he was having a hard time getting his thoughts in order.

Suddenly, he heard several shots shots fire.  The rounds were hitting his ceiling, he stood up and ran toward the  source.  ShyGuy kicked the sofa he was hiding behind into Gohan's path, took advantage of his distraction, and fired three times into Gohan.  ShyGuy kicked Gohan's body a few times to be sure he was dead.  Turned to leave, but thought better of it.  He raised his right foot up high above his head and brought his heel down on to Gohan's sternum in a powerful axe kick.

He finally turned to leave, picked up Gohan's still smoking cigarette from the ashtray, took a drag, then exited.

"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia II: Endgame
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 07:08:03 AM »
"I am become death, destroyer of worlds"

Well gentleman, I have a Reggie, a Kaplan, and a missing innocent. Whatever shall I do?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia II: Endgame
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 11:19:30 AM »
Descisions, Descisions, I wouldn't want anyone to make a wrong one.

If I were a certain some one I would check my PM box

VOTE WANDERING  

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 12:14:06 PM »
Wandering sighed as he looked his empty cheezerium. He knew what he had to do. He hung a new sign on the old door:

"Reggie, Kaplan, vigilante, and townie, you're all invited to the cheezerium for one last, free meal."

And then he voted.

VOTE KIRBY  
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 12:56:56 PM »
A cheesey big brother has been wandering for too long.

VOTE Wandering

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 01:20:36 PM »
BlackAndMild waited patiently outside of Wandering's Cheezerium that night.  As soon as Wandering had closed for the night and stepped out, BlackAndMild had drawn his gun.  

"God, I've been waiting for this for so long,"  he said.

"Good to see you, too," Wandering retorted.

BlackAndMild cocked his pistol and nearly fired it when he heard another voice yell out, "Down with it!"

ShyGuy was right behind BlackAndMild with the Crucible pointed at his head.  Wandering took his chance and drew out his own gun and aimed toward ShyGuy.

"I'm tired of this, ShyGuy," BlackAndMild, said.  "Just like you, I'm real tired."

"Then do it."

BlackAndMild fired the first shot, hitting Wandering in the gut.  Immediately, ShyGuy fired, blowing out BlackAndMild's brains.  ShyGuy looked up from BlackAndMild's body and saw Wandering struggling, he stepped over to Wandering and pointed his weapon.

With a sick laugh that was stifled by the blood in his throat, Wandering quickly fired a shot through ShyGuy.  ShyGuy collapsed to his knees.  Took a labored, painful last breath, weakly placed the muzzle of his gun to the roof of Wandering's mouth, pulled the trigger, and died.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the shores of Rio de Septembro, Pirate Pete was reading about the town of Dagafabawat.  He read about how the entire town had murdered each other.  How, the one man whom they believed was the sole survivor, a man named Kirby, had been found suffocated inside of a Hefty bag--a victim of an apparent suicide.  It all started when the violence between two rival gangs had infected the town to the point where they took the law into their own hands--and failed miserably.

Pirate Pete was intrigued.  Lately, a secret group of Ninjas had come along and started stealthily stealing the pirates' booty.  If handled properly, he could introduce an idea like this to the town of Rio.  If properly manipulated, the Pirates could kill off the Ninjas and possibly loot the town and have their wicked pirate ways with their women.

Pirate Pete set to planning what he would call:  Operation Revolucion.

So it ends.  Anyone who wishes to post, Dead or Alive, feel free.

"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 02:04:50 PM »
Hahahahaha, best ending!
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 02:08:59 PM »
Excellent game everyone! Thanks to Mario aka Captain Lavendar for bringing me back. Vudu and Wandering played a dirty game, as they should have. BlackNMild did the honorable thing and sacrificed himself for the story. I can't wait for the Pirate vs. Ninja!

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 02:11:28 PM »
I'm dedicating a banner to KKD

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 02:13:11 PM »
Good game everyone..
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 02:27:29 PM »

Originally posted by: S-U-P-E-R
I'm dedicating a banner to KKD

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 02:36:43 PM »
Yeah, good game. Also I am glad Kirby died.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 03:05:24 PM »
Awesome ending, though I think it would have been funnier if Kirby won, or died in a more hilarious way, and it needed more explosions.

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2006, 04:15:11 PM »
Fabulous!

(I've been out of town the past week and a half, my bad )
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2006, 04:29:58 PM »
*flicks Kirby in the ear* congratulations on your victory. Thanks to you, the whole town is dead  

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 05:00:33 PM »
damn it I was trying to get wandering killed off way back on day one and he out lives everybody till the very end.  

I wanted to say along time ago I thought it was wandering who was the rat but after him and vudu started pming me I started having second thoughts, but turns out I was wrong it was vudu all along.

Now I am going to make a hard copy of our game and forward it to Jack Tompson so he can see how right he was, I mean look at how we all killed each other just for some cheese

"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline MysticGohan

• I have a large position in nVidia.
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2006, 05:12:30 PM »
You should of been quiet, You're not the rat, yet you gave yourself away bad move.

We'll I did say I wa gonna take the townies with me Just as 'We've planned hehe
Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ~Vegeta

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

I could go into a Wendy's res

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2006, 05:31:11 PM »
Damn, we townies sucked.  I knew something wasn't right with Wandering, he was all "I don't trust you, but do what I say" which just didn't fit right with me.  My first guess of Vudu was just a random shot to see who'd crawl out of the wood work.. It's funny my first vote went toward the Rat.

Again, I'd like to complain that this game was somewhat *ruined* by the dead talking.  And all I know is what was sent to me - I don't know what anyone else got.  I say, any of the talking dead from this game should be barred from the next round as punishment... Just an idea.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2006, 05:42:09 PM »
So, how long were the Mafia's working together?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2006, 05:43:21 PM »
or Pryopizm can just create the "Mafia III: Afterlife/Dead Like Me" thread and have the very 1st post have rules about what can and can't be discussed.

for example:

Rule #1) The dead cannot speak about the living at all
1a) The dead cannot speak(or hint) the names of anyone living.
1b) The dead cannot speak(or hint) the roles of anyone living.

Rule #2) If you are dead you are not to dicuss gaming strategies with the living
2a) You cannot PM/IM the living with new information

feel free to add on to this

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2006, 05:55:23 PM »

Originally posted by: ShyGuy

I figured out Vudu was The Rat on day two, and incidentally both Godfathers appointed Vudu as new GF when they died. I know our mafia (BNM & Mystic) had a very elaborate plan that almost worked (until ShyGuy killed Mystic) so all the people we wanted dead each night were being killed off by both Mafias. It was almost like The Kaplans were running both mafias(well in a sense we were).

So to answer you question, technically since day two(when Vudu was appointed GF of both mafias), but actually we weren't working together at all. It was more like The Reggies were working for us  

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2006, 05:59:13 PM »

Originally posted by: ShyGuy

For quite awhile, unknowingly on the Reggies, it was The Kaplans Pulling the strings, me and BnM had this all thought out, even due to the setbacks gain by 1 Ratty Vudu and 1 Bill Aurion

I still love you Bill

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2006, 07:02:58 PM »
I like how I had no significant part in any of this...Mario saw every single mistake you made and thought through things on his own...

(Ahahaha, as "we planned"...Ahaha, such bull****...)
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2006, 07:32:55 PM »
Fantastic game everyone.

It seems like I'm fated not to kill anyone in this game. In both games I came close to getting godfather powers, only to be killed before I could use them. Which is okay by me, that way people hate me less at the end.

Still, sorry to everyone I lied to. Mafia/Werewolf always make me feel a little sick because it doesn't just require bluffing... to win you have to lie, viscously. And pretend to be on other people's sides when you aren't. And all that. The game's taught me what it must feel like to be head of a large corporation.

Oh, great job as always, pryo. Thanks for hosting.

Now, when's the next one? edit: oh. Next monday. Got it.

Originally posted by: BlackNMild
Rule #1) The dead cannot speak about the living at all
1a) The dead cannot speak(or hint) the names of anyone living.
1b) The dead cannot speak(or hint) the roles of anyone living.

Rule #2) If you are dead you are not to dicuss gaming strategies with the living
2a) You cannot PM/IM the living with new information

feel free to add on to this

rule 3: if someone dead or anonymous pms you about the game, report to pryo.

Though I hope we can find some way to still allow dummy accounts next time. I rather enjoyed playing Iwata-san, and of course Big_Brother, everyone's favorite incompetent kaplan advocate.

Awesome ending, though I think it would have been funnier if Kirby won, or died in a more hilarious way, and it needed more explosions.

If the polls had closed later, I was going to make up a story about voting for kirby because he was in a brain-dead coma and had given me a long letter begging me to kill him if that ever happened to him.

But I liked the Hefty bag suicide just as well.  
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2006, 07:37:42 PM »

Originally posted by: Bill Aurion
I like how I had no significant part in any of this...Mario saw every single mistake you made and thought through things on his own...

(Ahahaha, as "we planned"...Ahaha, such bull****...)

Ah Bill, don't be upset. Besides everyone and their aunt know's you were behind mario, so don't act like you weren't involved Mr. Informant