Author Topic: Mafia: Day 4  (Read 25018 times)

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mafia: Day 4
« on: January 11, 2006, 07:18:41 PM »
Ty wasn't a lonely man, as a matter of fact, business was always so very good.  And tonight, gaining the assurance of KnowNothing's death by breaking the tie, was particularly lucrative.  He was able to seduce a vote change from a local townsman.  

Little did he know that his shenanigans were being closely monitored.  As he was walking home with a great sense of self satistfaction he heard a voice behind him.

"I saw what you did."

"Pardon me?"  Ty turned around to a faceful of bullets.  It was an untimely end for an untimely whore.  Some say that when you sleep with the devil, you get burned.  Actually, I don't think anyone's said that, and it sounds retarded, so pretend you didn't just read that.  

The Fanboys had got their revenge.  

Later that evening, there was another man out for revenge. Shy Guy fancied himself a Vigilante and decided to take matters into his own hands.  Armed with Ninja throwing stars, he set for his target, Mario.

He snuck into Mario's home and found him playing "O.P.P." on the piano.  Shy Guy stopped for a moment, he was a great fan of Naughty By Nature and had never heard this song played so beautifully and with such deep sadness.  He had a tear in his eye as he tossed the first of his three throwing stars.  The first one missed and hit the open cover of Mario's lavish Grand Piano.  Mario turned quickly and saw Shy Guy standing Spider-Man PJs with the throwing stars in his hands.

"I know you're Mafia!!!  I know you're Mafia!!"  Shy Guy yelled as he tossed the second throwing star.  He managed to his the chandelier hanging on the vaulted ceiling.  

"What the hell are you doing?  I'm not Mafia! I'm just a townie."  Mario asked, though less frightened than bewildered.  

Shy Guy tossed one more star at Mario and manage to hit him in the jugular.  He ran to Mario's bleeding body and started singing and dancing, "Oh my God!  I am teh Winnar!!  I'm down wit O.P.P.  Yeah, you know. . ."

Those were to be Shy Guy's last words as he was suddenly crushed by the chandelier, which for some godforsaken reason,had been held up by rope that was frayed from Shy Guys fateful toss.

"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia: Day 4
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 07:27:25 PM »
Wow. 3 dead tonite?

let the mourning begin

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia: Day 4
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 07:29:05 PM »
Wonders who'll be the next victim, I'll miss shyguys impression of what if...? Spiderman was a Ninja!
What happens, happens ~Spike Cowboy bebop

Hey Shippo your village called, they're missing their idiot. ~Inuyasha

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 07:47:43 PM »
Dear Diary,

I stand at the corpse of Ty the Talismanian Tiger, weeping at the loss of our beloved town, um, benefactor. Yes, let's leave it at that. I don't want to taint your precious pages with the evils of society. Anyway, just earlier on in the day, I was going to die. Then, by some miraculous change of fortune, I still live to see the sun rise again. And it's all due to Mrs. Sugary (and believe me, she was sweet..).

Then, by another twist of fate, Ty was killed by an anonymous mobster shortly after the votes were tallied. I onced asked Ty, late at night in my bedroom, if I could perform a certain "trick" on her, and her response was "Over my dead body!" Well, diary, I know that she would have wanted me to carry out her last wish, so I did it.. I just hope no one was watching.

Also, I must confide in you something. I happen to know that Aurion's first name is not in fact Bill. It is actually Kratos. That would make his initials KA. And we all know what that stands for - "Kill All" of course.. Oh, by the way, I keep forgetting; why is it diary, that whenever I write "boycott" into you, the ink magically changes to text to "buy all"? I don't get it..

Furthermore, the magnum the "judge" uses is called Swift Justice. Initials SJ. And 12.3% of us know what that stands for - "Sans Justification" of course.

Just saying..
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 07:53:39 PM »
The joke's on you Ice Cold.  Ty was a man-whore.  

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 07:54:00 PM »

Originally posted by: IceCold
Dear Diary,

Then, by another twist of fate, Ty was killed by an anonymous mobster shortly after the votes were tallied. I onced asked Ty, late at night in my bedroom, if I could perform a certain "trick" on her, and her response was "Over my dead body!" Well, diary, I know that she would have wanted me to carry out her last wish, so I did it.. I just hope no one was watching.

Just saying..

HAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOL

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 07:54:06 PM »
Wait, why did shyguy have to die?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 07:54:55 PM »
The vigilante dies if he kills an innocent.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 07:57:46 PM »
Figures we'll have a nympho necrophilliac in this town, poor ty, that whore had alot of distance covered shall we say.
I decided to play a game of Enternal Darkness, but instead of that scene in the tub of our sweet dear Alex, it was Ty
with blood written on the walls that spelt the intials of "BNM" I wonder if I wasn't Hallucinating or something, I'd figured bill must
of spiked the punch again

Offline breakyboy

• round the corner fudge is made
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 08:02:35 PM »
DAMMIT! I knew I should have voted for Ty on the first night (as a joke) using my line about how he used to touch me when we stayed at the hotel alone before E3 last year. And he was the town whore. Aw jesus, classic post lost. AUGH WHY? WHY GOD WHY?!

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 08:39:43 PM »

Originally posted by: Pryopizm
The joke's on you Ice Cold.  Ty was a man-whore.
Wow.. you'd think I would have noticed by now..
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 08:40:01 PM »
Symphathizes with BB, Atlass I too knew ty like the male whore he was, I tried keeping my distance from the package he was keeping "down" stairs, I
had to wonder, why did he always wear a satin dress? I guess it matched his purse. I guess I'll have to collect his mail and use them to keep those fires
alive during them "really cold nights" so in honor of these events I picked up some vianna sausages, marshmallows, hershey's chocolate bar and graham crackers
and proceeded to have a lil  roasting. EXCEILSEOR!!!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 08:53:19 PM »
Who Are We Going To Finger Today?

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 09:08:21 PM »
for a minute I thought you said "Who are we gonna fingered today?"

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 09:22:09 PM »
OMG!!! I know who is next

Everybody VOTE for ...

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 03:33:23 AM »
Apparently the vigilante had an itchy trigger finger.....  damn ><
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline SS4Gogita

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 06:21:39 AM »
Ahahah, Ty's dead? Hilarious.

We're doomed now.
::Vincent Anderson
::Staff Writer
Planet GameCube

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 06:47:10 AM »
There are only 3 mafia members left... and a serial killer.  How does the serial killer win?  By killing everyone?
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 07:32:09 AM »
Yup.  And it is very possible for the serial killer to win.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 08:02:32 AM »
Very distrubing Pryo, hopefully the SK will die.l

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2006, 08:08:53 AM »
Wait... What happens if it gets down to the Serial Killer and a Townie...  The townie would vote to kill the serial killer and the serial killer would try to kill the townie... whew.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2006, 08:18:19 AM »
Then I guess the townie would win, since he can vote before the SK could even strike. Assuming that he's the only one left.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2006, 08:27:56 AM »

Originally posted by: MysticGohan24
Thu January 12, 2006 11:02 AM   (NEW!)          

Very distrubing Pryo, hopefully the SK will die.l <--unfinished sentence? wonder what you were going to say? j/k

back to topic, if only a townie and the serial killer remain, they would both vote for each other, therefore making the vote pointless and then the Serial Killer would just kill the townie. The Serial Killer Wins.  

The townies should hope to get rid of the Serial Killer before its too late. He could be working for the Mafia. That would give the Mafia too much killing power.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2006, 08:52:54 AM »
Indeed, but the mafia can't kill for another day, atleast for the "Fanboys" But I don't know of the "Pietroits" Seeing as there's only 1 left. so it's gonna get rough.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2006, 08:54:07 AM »

back to topic, if only a townie and the serial killer remain, they would both vote for each other, therefore making the vote pointless and then the Serial Killer would just kill the townie. The Serial Killer Wins.
Unless the townie was the town whore, in which case (s)he would break the tie by voting for the serial killer.

With twelve people left and three of them being in the mob and another a serial killer the townies still only have a 1/3 change of randomly killing a bad guy.  I don't like those odds.

Does anyone think SS4 has been awfully quite lately?  Like perhaps he's trying to hide something? ...
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!