Author Topic: Game Manuals for Sale  (Read 2991 times)

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
Game Manuals for Sale
« on: March 10, 2012, 02:44:56 AM »
Would anyone on this forum happen to have the manual for the Nintendo Selects version of Wii Sports? If so, would you be willing to sell it to me?
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
Re: Game Manuals for Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 04:16:50 AM »
Why not just buy it from nintendo?  Used to be $2/manual if they haven't changed it's pricing.
And why on earth would you need one for Sports?

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 12:20:02 PM »
Maybe he is a collector and lost his?
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Tamazoid

• Score: -5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 07:30:06 PM »
Or he want's to compile a collection of all the manuals? He specifically asks for the Nintendo Selects version of Wii Sport.
Follow me on Twitter
Or join in at the castle

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 12:01:40 AM »
I need the manual from the Nintendo selects version for a speciel project. Would anyone be interested in helping me out? I just need the manual, so any help would be appreciated.

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 06:46:15 AM »
The manual is the same as the one that came boxed with your wii.  There's no special select version out there, at least not stateside.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 07:20:34 PM »
The manual is the same as the one that came boxed with your wii.  There's no special select version out there, at least not stateside.

They don't even at least make it a normal sized menu instead of a tiny square one? I could see that being a possible reason, to have a manual that is the size of normal ones.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 11:15:18 PM »

This is the one I need and Nintendo only sells the other version off of their online store.

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 11:16:54 PM »
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 11:51:04 PM by Kytim89 »

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 07:19:38 AM »
If you want to be a bit dishonest, you can buy a used copy at GameStop, take the manual, then return the game for a full refund. Or you can be completely dishonest and just steal the manual. I'm not advocating either; just letting you know your other options. Most of us on this message board probably only have the Wii Sports that came with the console. You get a +1 for offering to buy from someone.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 07:15:12 PM »
If you want to be a bit dishonest, you can buy a used copy at GameStop, take the manual, then return the game for a full refund. Or you can be completely dishonest and just steal the manual.

What is the difference? They usually tend to have the manuals behind the counter, so all you could still is the display box. And yeah, that is dishonest (and not something I condone because I know how annoying it is to buy a used game and have no manual with it).

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 07:52:12 AM »
I don't typically buy used games. The last one I bought was maybe A Boy and His Blob and that was sitting on the shelf with the manual inside. Buying the game, lifting the manual then returning it at least protects you from possible legal ramifications. I don't think they keep track of what used games are sold with/without manuals. If caught trying to steal the manual from the store, GameStop could potentially press charges. Really, there is no difference since stealing is stealing. If one were to do it, there's clearly a safet way. I'm not trying to justify it; just saying it exists.