Author Topic: Animal Crossing: City Folk  (Read 493421 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk
« Reply #825 on: January 16, 2009, 09:53:07 PM »
wanna come visit my town or vice versa?
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline shammack

• "This space intentionally left blank."
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: January 17, 2009, 09:05:55 AM »
If anybody has decent turnip prices today (preferably above 100, but I'd settle for anything higher than 34), can I come over and sell off a bunch of 'em?  I bought a ton last week and I'm about to lose my shirt on the deal.

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: January 17, 2009, 11:05:59 AM »
Is SB's town still several season's off?  Could maybe that be something?
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: January 17, 2009, 01:21:09 PM »
Ok, I connected to Wifi again last night then disconnected after a while. My town should hopefully no longer be showing up as open.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline Armak88

• Score: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: January 17, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »
dah, i'm stuck holding a huge loss in turnips... anyone got a decent turnip price today?
"I'm not going to ban you yet just in case you really are a huge fan of bean bag chairs..." - Pale

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #830 on: January 17, 2009, 04:04:03 PM »
Today's the Fishing Tourney!

I have to give you guys an update on my village.

I have created two more characters in order to use their pattern space as well as decorate their houses in order to give more life to my town. I am already working on a mural which should be really cool when its done. But it takes A LOT of work and patience, almost like setting up a row of dominoes. But the results should be impressive when it is done.

I also added a new "attraction" to my village, a romantic one. Plus added more signs and flowers to the houses.

I need a favor from one of you, though. Anyone have the complete Lovely Furniture set? I have the wallpaper and table, but need everything else. One of my characters is female (its a long story) and would love her house to have the lovely theme.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Armak88

• View Profile
« Reply #831 on: January 17, 2009, 04:07:20 PM »
I've got the lovely bed, and I think the lovely love seat...
"I'm not going to ban you yet just in case you really are a huge fan of bean bag chairs..." - Pale

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #832 on: January 17, 2009, 04:10:45 PM »
I'll have to check Pap when I get home. I'm at my grandma's house right now.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Djunknown

• HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: January 17, 2009, 09:11:04 PM »
If anybody has decent turnip prices today (preferably above 100, but I'd settle for anything higher than 34), can I come over and sell off a bunch of 'em?  I bought a ton last week and I'm about to lose my shirt on the deal.

Seems to be the running gag for the week. From what I've heard, turnips were at a record low this week. Mine was 38 on Friday, 30 today. Its the nature of investing, sometimes you just don't make a nice fat return.

Chip must've read my mind when he made this month's fishing tourney the horse mackerel edition. I was stock piling sea basses, and saved up a tuna just for the occasion, then he throws the proverbial curve ball. Didn't stop me though, as I won this time around with an 18.1 incher. Hey, it got me the win, and that's all that matters.  8)
Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: January 17, 2009, 10:08:34 PM »
Won the tourney again.  It was Horse Mackerel Tourney and I won with a 17.8" fish.  For the first time a villager commented on me being in the lead and all that jazz.

Seems to be the running gag for the week. From what I've heard, turnips were at a record low this week. Mine was 38 on Friday, 30 today. Its the nature of investing, sometimes you just don't make a nice fat return.

Chip must've read my mind when he made this month's fishing tourney the horse mackerel edition. I was stock piling sea basses, and saved up a tuna just for the occasion, then he throws the proverbial curve ball. Didn't stop me though, as I won this time around with an 18.1 incher. Hey, it got me the win, and that's all that matters.  8)

Did ya'll do any time traveling?  Because that will cause you to have really low turnip prices.  If that's the case then they should level back out in a week or so.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 10:10:18 PM by nitsu niflheim »

Offline Tanookisuit

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
    • jeremytinder.com
« Reply #835 on: January 18, 2009, 12:04:33 AM »
I got Super Mario brick flooring from a balloon today.  Rad.

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #836 on: January 18, 2009, 12:13:08 AM »
I got your present, Armak, which furthers confirms that Maxi's present was indeed lost for good.

Maxi, I will likely be online all day tomorrow so you can drop in and deliver the present.

Once more, did anyone get Maxi's new years present or was I the only one that lost it?
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Armak88

• View Profile
« Reply #837 on: January 18, 2009, 12:18:33 AM »
I had to order the lovely love seat from my catalog so it should come tomorrow, but I did find it. In other news, my brother snaked the fishing trophy from right under my nose... stupid dab contest.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: January 18, 2009, 12:58:12 AM »
I had to catch a dab, which started at 17.1. I caught a 22.3 inch one and then LOST by .1in!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #839 on: January 18, 2009, 12:48:20 PM »
Pap I just woke up and I'm over at my grandma's house still.I'll try to get home later today. I'll inform you via PM or this thread to let you know when I am near my Wii.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #840 on: January 18, 2009, 06:48:51 PM »
I'm back and I ordered your present Pap.I don't have enough for anybody elses present. I'll get to you when I can.Oh I recieved a Diver Dan from a Mike.I have two Mikes on my list.Gylldas and EasyCure.Let me know which of you sent me the Diver Dan.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: January 18, 2009, 08:10:03 PM »
I won first place in the fishing tourney but got a Silver Trophy.  I guess because I already got the gold from the last one, they just give the next one down.  So if I win first again I will get Bronze?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #842 on: January 18, 2009, 09:44:43 PM »
Pap I have your gift.Open your gates.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Djunknown

• HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 18, 2009, 10:09:17 PM »
d ya'll do any time traveling?  Because that will cause you to have really low turnip prices.  If that's the case then they should level back out in a week or so.

Not this old boy.Then again, I never wake up early enough on sundays to start making real bells... :'(

Once more, did anyone get Maxi's new years present or was I the only one that lost it?

Didn't know Maxi was handing out the goods :o. No, I didn't get anything. Remember that Pelly/Phyills say that on rare occasions, your letters may not go through. Maybe we should make an unwritten rule to send a reply just so you know the person got your letter/gift?

I had to catch a dab, which started at 17.1. I caught a 22.3 inch one and then LOST by .1in!

I started fishing at 5 p.m, and didn't let up until 5:59 or so. That was one of the longest minutes in my life...
Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #844 on: January 18, 2009, 10:20:12 PM »
Well Djunknown I sent a gift to people that spent New Years Eve and Day with me.This include Pap64,Tanatoes,EasyCure,GP,S_B and Flames of Chaos.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: January 18, 2009, 11:16:22 PM »
Well Djunknown I sent a gift to people that spent New Years Eve and Day with me.This include Pap64,Tanatoes,EasyCure,GP,S_B and Flames of Chaos.

oh.. i forgot we played. I never recieved anything from you.

By the way, it must of been the other mike to send you the Diver Dan. I have one but its sitting in my room.. not that i really want it lol
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #846 on: January 18, 2009, 11:22:12 PM »
So basically everybody that I spent New Years with didn't receive a gift. Sigh this is going to become expensive.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: January 18, 2009, 11:22:52 PM »
Do any of you guys have any Nintendo themed items I can buy? I still need the bullet bill, flame wheel, Star Fox ship, and some of the Nintendo themed wallpaper along with anything else I may be missing that is Nintendo related.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #848 on: January 18, 2009, 11:28:20 PM »
I got the Bullet Bill,Starman,Fire flower,Triforce,Arwing.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: January 18, 2009, 11:30:24 PM »
I got the Bullet Bill,Starman,Fire flower,Triforce,Arwing.

OMG I have NONE of those. How much do you want for them?