Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 84: RE: CV Neighbor Day 4- Everyone come with me if you want to live.

(1/6) > >>

BeautifulShy:
Story

Results of Day 3

ShyGuy was voted out and he was a normal townie.

Albert Wesker targeted pokepal148 but pokepal148 was protected by the doctor.  The hit failed.

Notes for todays game day

Same deal as yesterday with time of day length.  48 hours for Day 4 or when majority is reached and stays for one hour. With 11 players alive, majority is going to be 6 players voting for the same person.

Today is the Ashford Neighborizer day. Alexia Ashford can PM me here on the forums or through Discord her hit. I have the same name on Discord as on here.

Claire Redfield can message me on here or on Discord their action and receive the results early if you wish to do so.

Steve Burnside can message me on here or Discord who he wants to save and he can self protect if he so wishes.

Leon S Kennedy can send me an message on here or Discord the message he wants to have me post in the day thread.  He will only get one Encrypted message each game day.

Everyone has received a PM if you have a special role or if you are a normal townie. 

Players amongst the living

Steefosaurus
stevey
pokepal148
Mr. Bungle
Insanolord
TOPHATANT123
Luigi Dude
Nickmitch
Khushrenada
Lolmonade
Mop it up

Khushrenada:
Good job doctor. Dang it all, ShyGuy! Next time don't distract me into targeting you like that. I'd have gone after stevey instead. Tried to avoid it because I didn't want to have to vote him out for the umteenth time in Mafia but once again it is what I have to do.

Vote Stevey

TOPHATANT123:
Welp there goes ShyGuy. Not sure where to go now, Stevey has been quiet so they would make a good candidate... Don't want to come off as mafia by jumping on another early bandwagon, but I'll Vote Stevey for now, open to changing my mind if the voting history finds a better argument.

lolmonade:
Good save, Dr.  So that means Pokepal is likely who he says he is (at least not the traditional mafia team). 

I read through the rules, and didn't realize the Ashford mafia's night action wasn't a guarantee - only 50% chance.  Gotta hope it doesn't land on success unless we're able to vote-out the Alexa Ashford role.  I'd argue pulling out Traditional Mafia should be our focus first and foremost though.  We were fortunate they went for the obvious target and Pokepal was able to convince the dr to direct their save on him.  I don't know whether we'll be able to bait them a second time in a row if they get that chance.

Is there a reason you're pointing your guns at Stevey?  Or is it cause he's inactive and you want to bring him out of the woodwork to state his case?

M.K.Ultra:
According to Khush's day two post (below), Stevey is being targeted for not voting for Khush. ???

"stevey - Ironically, stevey not voting for me is more suspicious than stevey voting for me. Lately, it seems that whenever stevey is a role like the killer or mafia then he won't vote against me in the day threads and will often instead vote with me if I reach out to him. I've begun to think that he's done this to try and keep me from targeting him or think he might be guilty by trying to appear like he's willing to work with me. So, his not jumping on the bandwagon today makes me think this is another case of him being mafia and trying to look innocent for my benefit by not voting against me."

But until someone makes a better suggestion ... Vote Stevey

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version