Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

w00t. First Topic Ahoy.

<< < (8/9) > >>

Infernal Monkey:
I'm glad to see EZBoard got the boot, things are looking good so far, considering this is a beta. But there are a few things I'm not happy with (shock horror). First, this reply box is WAY too long, second, these Emoticons suck ass, and finally, I'm a bit sad about the lack of avatars. They make a forum complete!

Everybody looks the same without them...
I liked PGC's original avatar settings. Where they could only be a strict 20x20 size, and you had to host them yourself...

Ian Sane:
No avatars, eh?  Well that's going to take some getting used to.  I always found it easier to identify posters by their avatar instead of their name.  But if it's not possible then there's no use complaining about it.

Coolest thing about these new forums: I now have a space seperating my first and last name!  Oh and no full screen popup ads is good too.

DarkDraco2K2:
I like this. A lot faster than the ezboard, and I'm also liking the new banner at the top. "Where PGC readers go to bitch about EVERYTHING" <-best slogan ever. lol. Well, let's see... 2002 kicked ass. Great games. Metroid, Mario, Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil, TimeSplitters 2, Animal Crossing... 2003 looks like it's going to be very promising too. We already have Skies of Arcadia: Legends, and we're getting Zelda (pre-order disc deal=PWN), and hopefully Animal Crossing 2 (supposedly confirmed by NoE to be online), Mario Kart/Golf/Tennis (also supposedly online, NoE), maybe the new Pikmin and Mario games, and much more. I'm looking forward to this year, it shall be a good one. And TEH SS FOUR GOGIAT, congratulations on the first topic. EDIT: Oh, hey, that's cool. It shows you what posts are new when you look at a topic. Nice.

KirbySStar:

Originally posted by: Ian Sane
No avatars, eh?  Well that's going to take some getting used to.  I always found it easier to identify posters by their avatar instead of their name.  But if it's not possible then there's no use complaining about it.
--- End quote ---

Word.  Not having avatars is seriously throwing me off.  Hopefully this'll change in the future.  At least I can now spend more time posting instead of killing pop ups.

MorningStar:
I just think this place needs more colors...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version