Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Mario Tennis Aces - No spoilers or I'll serve the ball down your throat!

(1/4) > >>

Phil:
Hey all. Sorry I've been on a hiatus without any notice!

Anyway, I have returned! *cricket chirping*

For a long time, Mario Tennis Aces has been my most anticipated game of the summer. Just confused as to how folks are reviewing the game with a grade/score when there's supposedly no online functionality until the day one patch!

Still, I loved the online stress test to the servers, and would love to play with some NWR friends!

Adrock:
I’m interested in Mario Tennis Aces though I’ve opted for a price drop or sale. I don’t have the time or brain space to take on another game at the moment.

Welcome back!

Phil:
I'm a goofball who takes on, like, 80 games at once. Okay, that might be a BIT of an overexaggeration, but...

And thanks! :D

Order.RSS:
Phil welcome back! I played Lego City while you were gone! Didn't like it as much as you did, sadly.
I've been trying to put off buying a Switch, but Aces is the first real system-seller for me besides Mario Odyssey. I tried to be smart compromise by getting Mario Tennis Ultra Smash on Wii U in the meantime for 10$

May have bamboozled myself.

Phil:
Hey Steefosaurus! Glad to read you played LEGO City! We can still be friends even though you didn't like it as much, I guess...

Do you have Mario Tennis Open for the 3DS? I've been wanting to play that with some people--even asked on ERA and got no response!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version