Author Topic: Nintendo of America Announces Further Amiibo Restocks  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Nintendo of America Announces Further Amiibo Restocks
« on: September 30, 2015, 06:25:14 AM »

"Show me that you're really feeling it, Mac!"

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/41241/nintendo-of-america-announces-further-amiibo-restocks

Nintendo has announced another round of Amiibo restocks, and some previous exclusives may get wider availability.

A Twitter post from Nintendo confirmed that Fox, Captain Falcom, Little Mac, Shulk, Lucario and Greninja will be restocked at "select retailers" soon. Listings have appeared at retailers indicating exclusivity of the Amiibo may have only been a temporary measure, such as Shulk (GameStop), Lucario and Greninja (Toys 'R Us). Toys 'R Us is also showing a Shulk listing.

There is precedent for Amiibo exclusivity being timed, as the Canadian branch of Best Buy has sold Lucario online previously despite Toys 'R Us's exclusivity extending North of the 49th.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline fred13

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo of America Announces Further Amiibo Restocks
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 01:48:37 PM »
I just want one of the Fire Emblem Characters (Preferribly Robin) to use while playing Codename Steam. Since buying that game I haven't seen a single one of those 4 characters.

Offline kokumaker

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 02:25:19 PM »
Yeah, Nintendo has a tea aversion to stocking the Fire Emblem characters. Except for Marth, they were all by far the most difficult amiibo for me to hunt down.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 06:15:15 PM »
I still need Robin and Lucina. At least I got Ike and Marth. Makes me concerned about getting Roy too since he would be my favorite.

I am hoping that we see a solid restock of them all come the release of FE Fates. Maybe a combo pack with purchase of a special edition?
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Triforce Hermit

• This title doesn't make sense.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 10:10:13 PM »
Good to know about Fox. I still want Lucina and Palutena restocks.
Sometimes, you just want to play a video game.
NNiD: Triforcehermit09

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 07:01:50 PM »
It's good to hear that they're making more of these, and I hope they continue to do that with more of them since I'm not interested in any of these ones.