Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Resident Evil 0 Help (SPOIERS INSIDE)

(1/1)

NickNiteQ93:
What's goin on people?  I played through this game, mostly without a guide, and got to the
************SPOILERS*****************

Leech Hunter mini-game.  Now the guide says to first, search the entire facility and its basements, kill all the monsters, drop off all your items, then pick up the leech charms.  What they failed to tell me was that some rooms become re-inhabited with monsters once you get close to the 100 leech mark.  Also, I don't know if it's a glitch due to the radomization of leech locations, monsters, as well as what key you'll need to find, but one room that contained the final 4 leeches that I needed was locked, and I had no way of opening the door.  Anyone know what happened?  I'm happy that I got the Barry Magnum, I just wanted the Unlimited Ammo.  :-\  And the mini-game takes a full 2-2 1/2 hours to beat, if you're running.

NickNiteQ93:
I found out what room it is.  It's the 2nd Floor Chess Room of the Facility.  The room is grey, as if I haven't explored it, yet the door is red, like it's locked.  And when I push A next to the door, nothing happens.  

Boogieya:

i like your signature brah. how true.

NickNiteQ93:
thanks made it myself.   HEY Nick Nite!   I found some help for you!  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version