Author Topic: Episode 362: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Game Club  (Read 561 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
Episode 362: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Game Club
« on: March 31, 2023, 07:04:35 AM »

Part 5 of the 3D Zelda Game Club.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/63268/episode-362-the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-game-club

The gang assembles to discuss the controversial title, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Is this the peak of what Link to the Past started? A dissaster that necessitated the soft reboot into Breath of the Wild? Some other sithian absolute? Find out in this episode of the 3D Zelda Game Club and don't forget to join us for our playthrough of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 362: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Game Club
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 07:52:55 AM »
After hearing my email, I wanted to back and check exactly how far I did actually get in the two times I played it on Wii. I loaded it up and it seems like in my original play through, I got up to some point in Lake Floria, but not as far as the Ancient Cistern. That is more than I thought when writing the email.
The second time, I got up to some point in the Lanayru Sand Sea, but I dont think I got up to the Sand Ship.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: Episode 362: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Game Club
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2023, 03:32:04 PM »
"Who's the final boss of baseball?" The Houston Asterisks are RIGHT THERE.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.