NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Second Fighters Pass For Super Smash Bros Ultimate Announced

(1/3) > >>

Shaymin:
And then we all crowdfund Sakurai's one year sabbatical.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/52618/second-fighters-pass-for-super-smash-bros-ultimate-announcedFighters Pass 1 may be complete, but now we have a second pass.During the Smash presentation, the second fighter's pass for Super Smash Bros Ultimate was announced. It will contain six fighters, with the pass expected to be complete by December 31, 2021.The pass will be available for purchase on January 28, in time for the last release of pack 1, and will include a Mii costume of the Ancient Armor from The Legend of Zelda; Breath of the Wild as a bonus.

Spak-Spang:
So Nintendo has handled Fighter games basically like any other franchise.  I must say that 2 seasons is basically like getting a brand new Smash Bros game.  Honestly 11 new characters and balance tweaks would be a new fighting game.  This game really makes me wonder if this really is the last Smash Bros Sakuri will make...and if it is, will we just get graphical upgrades later, though honestly it doesn't need it.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Spak-Spang on January 16, 2020, 10:12:49 PM ---So Nintendo has handled Fighter games basically like any other franchise.  I must say that 2 seasons is basically like getting a brand new Smash Bros game.  Honestly 11 new characters and balance tweaks would be a new fighting game.  This game really makes me wonder if this really is the last Smash Bros Sakuri will make...and if it is, will we just get graphical upgrades later, though honestly it doesn't need it.

--- End quote ---
I think Sakurai himself that the Smash series takes a lot out of him so it wouldn't surprise me if this was the last one made by him and they just add characters and other things to it to keep it fresh.

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on January 16, 2020, 10:29:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Spak-Spang on January 16, 2020, 10:12:49 PM ---So Nintendo has handled Fighter games basically like any other franchise.  I must say that 2 seasons is basically like getting a brand new Smash Bros game.  Honestly 11 new characters and balance tweaks would be a new fighting game.  This game really makes me wonder if this really is the last Smash Bros Sakuri will make...and if it is, will we just get graphical upgrades later, though honestly it doesn't need it.

--- End quote ---
I think Sakurai himself that the Smash series takes a lot out of him so it wouldn't surprise me if this was the last one made by him and they just add characters and other things to it to keep it fresh.

--- End quote ---

He almost refuses to stop working on it though.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on January 16, 2020, 11:03:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on January 16, 2020, 10:29:30 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

He almost refuses to stop working on it though.

--- End quote ---
Because people keep asking so much from him that he kinda has to continue with working on it.  Very weird feedback loop he is in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version