NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Fire Emblem: Three Houses's Byleth Announced As Newest Smash Bros Ultimate Character

(1/5) > >>

Shaymin:
We know who put this stupid barrel here now: it was Banjo.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/52617/fire-emblem-three-housess-byleth-announced-as-newest-smash-bros-ultimate-characterThe Fighters Pass will wrap up with a righteous schooling.Byleth has been announced as the final character in the first Super Smash Bros Ultimate Fighter's Pass. Originally from 2019 NWR Game of the Year Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Byleth will use multiple different types of weapons with the different directional buttons (lance, axe, and bow in addition to sword).Byleth will be available on January 28. Also releasing on the same day is a new set of Mii costumes featuring Altair (Assassin's Creed), Rabbids, Mega Man X, Mega Man EXE, and Cuphead (including the track "Floral Fury").

Adrock:
Don’t know anything about Byleth, but I already bought the Fighters Pass. Not terribly excited about another Fire Emblem character especially since the other Challenger Packs were third party characters though it’s admittedly nice that Byleth seems to play way different from the others. I’ll buy the Cuphead Mii Costume just for the extra song.

Definitely buying Fighters Pass Volume 2.

BeautifulShy:
I need to put 3 houses on my list of Switch games to get when I get a Switch Lite.  Looking forward on learning more to the characters in that game.   

I do like the different ways Byleths plays so they are not just a sword fighter.  Might be tricky to master them.

broodwars:
Whew...here I thought we might get through this DLC pack without Yet Another Fire Emblem swordsman, but you sure showed me, Nintendo! You even picked the most boring, personality bless character in the entire series this time, a character that can best be summed up as "DULL SURPRISE!"

They could have grabbed Claude or Edelgard for this, but no...the blocks of wood in the audience must have representation.

Watch the next DLC character be a fucking Pokemon. Because we certainly don't have enough of those in Smash yet, either.

fordrob:
Anyone remember if there were music tracks included in any of the previous costume add-ons?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version