Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 925073 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Yeah, but I'm more of a big-picture kind of guy.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
UncleBob... on your way out, if you wanna kill someone, it would help a lot.

(I love how my first career ban from anything required the entire planet to be banned.)
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
7 Billion screams and no one gave a damn.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
I want to know how Unclebob posted that without getting a visit from some men in black.

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Anyone at PAX

I need a favor... :D

please, please, please tell me that this has nothing to do with new young subjects to test preservation techniques on.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #1782 on: September 01, 2014, 03:18:08 AM »
Oblivion yelling at me in 3... 2.... 1....
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 03:19:59 AM by pokepal148 »

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #1783 on: September 01, 2014, 03:59:53 AM »
To be honest, I only understood like half the words in that post so I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be mad about.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: September 01, 2014, 09:31:04 PM »
Oblivion telling someone else to relax and not take things other users said too seriously. Now I've seen everything.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
« Reply #1785 on: September 01, 2014, 09:40:38 PM »
I have to change over a new leaf eventually.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: September 02, 2014, 04:29:35 PM »
(wasn't ever in the game in the first place, pokepal was just being dumb)
Really? That's funny. Where did this post come from?
...**** it. I'm in.

And while we're playing semantics with oblivion let's take a look at his 'cancellation'
I just realized I will be on vacation in Florida for a week starting the 25th, so I might need to take back my signup for this game.
Last I checked a week lasts 7 days (which I've already made fun of in the day 0 thread) so in theory he would have returned from his vacation on the 1st of September which would be in time for the newly delayed Mafia game.

His post was actually what sparked the dating poll so I put a question mark behind his name because I figured 'if he still can't participate he'll PM me.

I guess I was supposed to deduce from that one post that he couldn't participate because of his vacation he had LAST WEEK but I guess I'm just 'dumb'. Especially since after I decided to kick him out of the game he still has been able to make multiple posts in that thread (which he isn't supposed to because he's dead.)

He couldn't even get a better insult I mean, come on.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 04:52:36 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: September 02, 2014, 04:49:20 PM »
Funny, I could have sworn I told you I was out. Let it go, pokepal.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: September 02, 2014, 06:30:55 PM »
Where in FL?
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: September 02, 2014, 07:27:38 PM »
Pokepal. I've been dealing with a lot of **** in my fucking vacation, so could you fucking drop this ridiculous god damn argument? My flight has been canceled after me waiting for hours and now I can't go home for another 36 hours. I don't fucking care if I said 7 days. Its now going to be 10 days. Its none of your business if I didn't correctly guess how long this clusterfuxk of a shitty vacation was going to go.

So leave me the fuxk alone and let it go. I don't have the patience for you or the morons in the real world making my day ten times worse.

Where in FL?

Tampa, but they changed our flight to Orlando.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: September 02, 2014, 07:32:18 PM »
Sorry to hear that. Airlines are a pain. They cost my wife a flight last year and refused to fix it even though it was their fault and then the trip she just took she was mocked by a stewardess for being "Mexican" on a trip to Mexico (she's Guatemalan). She wouldn't tell me the details yet but sounds like we will be writing to US Airlines about poor service. Wasn't just her who was harassed either.

Good luck overcoming awful airlines. there is a reason a lot of them are struggling. Anyone who can reasonably take a car or other form of transportation is moving to avoid the awful hassle all together. I wish we had a stronger rail system because I would love to take the train to other locations.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1791 on: September 02, 2014, 07:42:41 PM »
Wait, did the new mafia start?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: September 02, 2014, 07:43:38 PM »
No. Pay no attention to the bandwagon against you...  ::)
My Game Collection

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: September 02, 2014, 07:44:10 PM »
Man, that sucks. At the very least we got some of it fixed in the form of a free hotel and food but we have to pay more for the parking back home and another rental to get to Orlando to get on the new flight.

I would kill for a train ride back home right now.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: September 02, 2014, 07:46:27 PM »
The hardest part is keeping your cool. I want to just get the manager out on the floor and have a few choice words with them (if there even is one...they always pretend there is no one like that). But, I know the TSA or police would swoop in and blame me for some crappy "criminal" or "terrorist-like" behaviors so I bite my tongue.
My Game Collection

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: September 04, 2014, 01:46:49 AM »
Oh god, the whole thing of insanolord being saved by the browns was so worth me having to try and look like I actually pay attention to football or have any interest there.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: September 04, 2014, 06:44:57 PM »
I think with everything going on in the games industry right now it's pretty clear that literally every gaming community except ours is despicable and should be ashamed of itself.

J.P. Corbran

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: September 04, 2014, 07:58:53 PM »
Oh, no... I can think of one that's better than ours, where everyone is sunshine and rainbows (except for the several threads they have dedicated to why everyone else in the gaming industry sucks)...
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: September 04, 2014, 11:09:18 PM »
does anyone here even game?

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: September 04, 2014, 11:12:59 PM »
does anyone here even game?

Yeah, I totally play Monopoly all the time, but none of that scrub casual play, has to be

No community Chest
Top-Hats only
Free Parking