Author Topic: Nintendo Launches Triforce Heroes Beta For North America, Europe  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Japan had their shot last weekend, North America's up. (UPDATE: Europe too, with a discount!)

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/41303/nintendo-launches-triforce-heroes-beta-for-north-america-europe

Nintendo has begun emailing their newsletter mailing list in North America to send out codes for a private Zelda: Tri Force Heroes beta.

The beta times are scheduled for particular times this weekend, and the email gives one code to the recepient and two to give to friends to test the three-player game.

Like the Splatoon testfires, online sessions are scheduled for limited times: Friday and Saturday night from 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. Pacific time (8 p.m. - 1 a.m. Eastern) and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. Pacific (10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Eastern) with unlimited local play. Japan received the beta last weekend, and Eiji Aounuma participated in one session.

UPDATE: The beta will be in Europe as well, as codes have gone out. Participation in the beta will yield a 10% launch discount from a digital copy of the game. Online sessions will be 17 October 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. BST, 18 October 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. BST and 24 October 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. BST.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Launches Triforce Heroes Beta For North America
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 07:33:26 PM »
Nice. Anyone know if the online times will be with randoms only, or can you match with friends?

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Launches Triforce Heroes Beta For North America
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 11:26:27 AM »
Now live in Europe, play the demo and you get a 10% discount.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Launches Triforce Heroes Beta For North America, Europe
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 12:34:03 PM »
Got my codes. I will be looking at my 3DS Friends list on the weekend on the off chance I can play with someone.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline nhaines

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
Re: Nintendo Launches Triforce Heroes Beta For North America, Europe
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 11:11:15 PM »
In the demo, you can only play with random online users.