Author Topic: North American Amiibo Details; Wave 5B And Mario Maker  (Read 1553 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
North American Amiibo Details; Wave 5B And Mario Maker
« on: August 05, 2015, 02:47:46 AM »

That retro bundle isn't just a Gamestop offer.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40881/north-american-amiibo-details-wave-5b-and-mario-maker

Nintendo has sent a press release to confirm the release dates for several Amiibo, and the wave is getting broken up a bit.

The next round of Amiibo will launch day and date with Super Mario Maker, and will include the 8-bit Mario Anniversary Amiibo, Zero Suit Samus, Captain Olimar, Ganondorf, Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr. The Retro 3-pack (Duck Hunt, R.O.B and Mr Game & Watch), previously thought to be Gamestop exclusive, will launch on the 25th, while no mention was made of the Amiibo being sold separetely.

The Mii Fighters, which were originally scheduled to come out in September, have been pushed back to November and will be sold as a bundle as well. Lastly, the "Modern Colors" Mario Maker Amiibo will have details announced at a later date.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline ForgottenPearl

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
Re: North American Amiibo Details; Wave 5B And Mario Maker
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 03:13:12 PM »
I hope the retro characters are sold separately.  I have no interest in ROB.

Anyway, when are the KK Slider and Isabelle amiibo supposed to come out?

Offline kokumaker

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 05:16:33 PM »
Confirmed today: The retro characters are only being sold as a 3-pack in the U.S. ... Why on Earth would you have no interest in ROB? He's awesome! Possibly the best of the three, I'd go so far as to say.

Offline ForgottenPearl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 08:35:07 PM »
Confirmed today: The retro characters are only being sold as a 3-pack in the U.S. ... Why on Earth would you have no interest in ROB? He's awesome! Possibly the best of the three, I'd go so far as to say.

I never had a ROB growing up.  I've never seen one in real life.  So, I don't have a personal attachment to him like I do to Duck Hunt and Game and Watch.  But maybe I can sell him online to someone who will appreciate him.

Offline nhaines

• View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 04:03:39 AM »
I never had a ROB growing up.  I've never seen one in real life.

And yet here's your chance and you're walking away!