Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Little Dragons Café battery life

(1/1)

CidsMechanic:
Hi All,

Has anyone else found that Little Dragons Café drains their battery faster than expected? I'm not sure whether it's the game or my Switch.

Thank you in advance!

-Jason

Khushrenada:
Sorry, can't really help you there since I don't own a Switch. The only thing I can suggest is that you actually try timing how long it takes your Switch to run out of power when playing it compared to something else. Most phones have a stop watch feature so you can start and stop it as you play and get a number and then try playing some other stuff and see if the battery life sticks close to what you got for a time with Little Dragons or not. Best advice I can give you on that.

CidsMechanic:
I think I figured out the issue. My right joy-con refuses to charge. So, I think it was draining battery from the main system to function. I'd been playing exclusively in handheld mode, so I hadn't noticed until last night when trying to play on the TV. It looks like I'll need to get it repaired. At least the mystery is solved.

Mop it up:
I was going to say that some games drain the battery faster than others do, but it sounds like you figured out the issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version