Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimately Switching to Consoles!

(1/12) > >>

Stratos:

ITS COMING!

Hope to see you all making the switch come August 28th! I'll be done and graduated in a new -normal hours- job, so I'm planning to be back in force!

Yes, the game will support save transfers from the 3DS Gen. Anyone planning to restart from scratch or just pickup where you left off? I'm tempted to start over myself.

Evan_B:
The o my proper way to suffer through a Monster Hunter game is by starting from scratch.

Sorry, I meant “play.”

nickmitch:
Every other Monster Hunter game, I tell myself that this will be the one that gets me into it.  I think being on Switch could actually do it for me, depending on where my backlog is at launch.

NWR_insanolord:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on May 11, 2018, 09:23:49 AM ---Every other Monster Hunter game, I tell myself that this will be the one that gets me into it.  I think being on Switch could actually do it for me, depending on where my backlog is at launch.

--- End quote ---

This is pretty much word for word my thought process here. I've bought Tri, 3G, and 4, and never really gotten into any of them, but I feel like this may be the one.

Evan_B:
It does help that this is coming off of 4U's "most accessible yet" iterative improvements, but the other unique aspects of the gameplay that have been added with the Generations moniker (combat styles, mostly) allow players a lot of freedom and variety in the role they want to play in a party.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version