Author Topic: Wild Nites/Crazy Stories: The Pic as Promised @ +60  (Read 2276 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Wild Nites/Crazy Stories: The Pic as Promised @ +60
« on: September 19, 2011, 06:07:13 PM »
since vudu resurrected himself from the dead just to hate on the parade.
Breast Thread: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?topic=35273.0

But first, a recap:
Score: +384/-344 = +40

The scene is my favorite local bar back in the day. It had a nice dance floor and lots of girls always showed up for a certain reason every Tuesday. And I was there EVERY tuesday for that same reason.

And trust me when I say that if you were there with me, you would probably come back every Tuesday too.
that is if you liked girls, liquor and after parties.
Nope it was better than that. Much better than that.

As a matter of fact, it was so good, they had to stop doing it.
I know I took full advantage.

I don't wanna call it guys nite (mostly because it doesn't sound right), but every Tuesday was definitely MY nite.

But I'll say more when the score reaches +45
Score: +389/-344 = +45

The name of the bar was O'Kearneys and the Tuesday event was The Calendar Contest, but we not so secretly called it "Titty Tuesdays" (another bar around the corner had Taco Tuesdays, so it was sorta a play on that).
The idea was that people (the contest was originally male and female, but I put a quick end to that), recruited out of the crowd most of the time, would come out to the dance floor, which had been cleared and set up more like a stage, and then dance to the song of their choice. Winner moves to the next round at the end of the month. So in a 4 week month, there would be 3 regular contest and then a grand finale on the final Tuesday in which the winner would get that month in the end of the year Calender.
The winner of each week would also win free drinks and a small amount of cash. Calendar winner would also get a make over, photoshoot and free copy of the calender along with another cash prize.

It started out innocent enough, till women were really starting to compete for that prize. Free drinks and take home money is a nice motivator. In the pic, you see how far the competitors were willing to go to win. And trust me when I say I was not complaining.

more detail @ +50
Score: +394/-344 = +50

I wasn't a judge for the contest, but I was very influential to the voting process. During a regular weekly contest the audience was the judge, so whoever had the most supports usually won... I did mention how this was practically my bar right? I knew everyone from the owners to the bartenders, bouncers, DJ, host, waitresses & ALL the regulars.
I was also an unofficial recruiter for the contest, so they would pay me for every girl I would sign up, and I would make sure that any girl I talked to knew that they had a better chance at winning if they signed up through me and not the official promoters.
I also had access to free drinks (my money was no good at this bar as far as one bartender was concerned), so I would hand a few on most tuesdays to get the vibe just right.

Since i knew everyone that mattered at the bar, brought most of "my peoples" in to party every Tuesday (free drinks bitches) and I was also recruiting, it was pretty common knowledge that I could sway a large portion of the crowd on most nights.

On this particular night (the night of the pic), there were 3 women that really wanted to win, and their best shot at that was to sway the people with the most pull.... and since i had a front row seat* (like usual) that would be me. The pic is me and one of those 3 girls... she almost made me spill my drink.

More on what some of the girls would do to try and win & why it all had to come to an end @ +55
Pic @ +60
Score: +400/-345 = +55

Previously I mentioned that eventually this "Calendar Contest" had to get shut down.... we all knew it was gonna happen sooner or later, but that's why I made sure to enjoy it as much as possible while it lasted.

During the later months of the contest, word was out, people were bringing in crowds to cheer, some girls even came with outfits ready (halloween contest was pretty nice). The contest (with a little prodding from guys like me) had basically turned into a softcore strip joint every Tuesday nite. Girls were stripping down to their bra and panties, and there were more than a few "wardrobe malfunctions" too.

I actually helped a girl I recruited win one night by handing her my bottle of water and instructing her to douse her self and her friend (both wearing white shirts) in the water. It was the first and only Wet T-Shirt contestant of the contest. I'm sure someone else would have attempted it, but they probably didn't want to walk around the bar for the rest of the night all soaking wet.

At one point, after it started to get so raunchy that they had to cut out the front row audience lap dances ( see the pic : ), these two girls came out on the stage and did a strip tease to each other. Now that wouldn't have been so bad had that been all it was. Both of these girls were drunk, horny and wanted to win... they had already stripped each other down to bra and panties when all of a sudden the other one ripped the panties off her friend and started going to town on her. The music stopped ::cue the record skip:: and they were shuffled off the stage and the next contestant brought out after the host tried to regain some sort of control of the situation and calm the crowd down. We just went from softcore strip teases to full on sex acts being performed right infront of out eyes.
 Needless to say, those 2 girls were disqualified,, but the rest of the show was alright. That was sort of a tipping point for the show continuing. But that happened midway through 2nd year for the 2nd calender that I'm not sure ever even came out.

But the pic I'm gonna post it from one of the best Titty Tuesday nites ever, before any rule changes took place. This was a nite when there were 8 girls contesting and the bar was packed.
I had a front row seat like usual and I knew atleast 1/2 the crowd in the building. Everyone was properly liquored up and the mood was fucking great. This pic is of 1 of the 3 girls from that night that sexually molested me infront of a crowd of ~200 or more people and no, I was not complaining.

The only thing better would be if I had a pic of the girl that came out after her, but I'll tell that part of the story after I post the previously mentioned pic @ +60

Score: +405/-345 = +60

^that's me, holding my drink of choice Courvosier on the rocks
I would post the whole pic, but I cropped it a long time ago to focus on the girl and have currently misplaced the original.

Now the girl that came up after her was a beautiful black woman. She came out in some red lingerie and had a cat-o-9-tails in her hand. She danced around for a little bit before pulling me up out of my seat, where she used me like a standing stripper pole for a few seconds before spanking me once with the whip.
Now me being properly liquored up, just having recieved 2 steaming hot lap dances (1st one from a white girl, 2nd from the girl in the pic... she wasn't white) knowing that I'm infront of a huge crowd of people and having a reputation to uphold, I turned around, snatched the whip out of her hands, walked behind her (dragging my hand along her waist),pulled her up against me, ass against my manhood, and then bent her over till her hands were on the floor.
::is it getting hot in here or is it just me!?::
I took the cat-o-9-tails and spanked her once. Not hard, but the motions were more exaggerated for effect, so it might have looked that way. She tried to stand up, but I put my hand more forcefully on her mid back keeping her down. So she just looked back and my while biting half of her lower lip. so I spanked her again, and again before letting her up. She turned to face me and used me like a prop again before dancing away and the song ended.
It was so smooth, it was almost like we choreographed it (atleast from how I remembered it going down).

There was a tie that night, between the girl in the pic and the black girl in the red lingerie. So they both had to come back for the end of the month dance off, but I already won that night.... and again later that night too;)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 06:13:30 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Re: The Pic as Promised
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 06:12:09 PM »
Quote from: Shaymin
This is the most blatant attempt to get applauds ever... and goddamnit, it's working.

It's just a little experiment I decided to try.

It's hard to gauge if people actually have an interest in things being shared outside of a direct response.
So I offered something(pic + story) for something(applauds) to see how people respond.

-Either you are interested in hearing more and want to see the pic so you applaud (+1)
-You don't care for the details or the pic so you do nothing
-Or you like to mess with others and smite so that the goal is never reached. (-1)

I like the photo and think the story behind it is pretty interesting, so I figured why not see how long it takes to tell the whole story and reveal the pic.
It could've taken a few hours, a few days or perhaps never finished at all. It was entirely up to the participating audience. Besides, I don't think I've ever posted a pic of myself on the forums. And what better one than that.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Nites/Crazy Stories: The Pic as Promised @ +60
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 06:19:21 PM »
I just wanted to come in here and say that I was surprised by how long the "Breasts" thread survived, especially considering how skany the gifs were getting (and about to get). Pretty funny ****.

Vudu, thank you for a good laugh.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 06:22:08 PM »
Every once in a while we get one.

now to make that Ass appreciation thread....
right after we make vudu disappear again.

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 06:32:13 PM »
Should have locked that other thread sooner. Not going to make that same mistake again.

Everybody is warned now. Next time I'll do more than lock.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report