Community Forums > General Chat

Official Avatar Discussion

(1/866) > >>

ThePerm:
Everyone has an Avatar now it seems. We all had avatars on the old forums...but we didn't have them for quite a while. Anyways. Each one of us who have avatars have them for a reason. The reason they mean somethign to us. What does your avatars mean? Mine is a character i created just to be an avatar. I could however spin him off into a flash cartoon series. He was created in flash because i wanted a very clean look to it. I don't have any vector programs other then that. I used to use illistrator when i took a class for it. But anyways yeah. I gave him a fro cus i call myself theperm and i associate fros with disco suits and stuff. He also has sort of a pulp fiction vibe.<BR>So what does your avatar mean and where does it ocme from?   

Ian Sane:
My avatar is a deformed midget cartoon version of Japanese wrestler Masahiro Chono.  I'm a pretty big wrestling fan and although Chono isn't my favourite wrestler, he just has such a cool look so I figured he would make a better avatar than most other wrestlers.

nitsu niflheim:
My current avatar is probably the best creature to come out of Square Soft other than Moogles, The Tonberry (or Pug)  I love Tonberry's and they were my favorite Guardian Force in Final Fantasy 8.  Nothing beats a creature that slowly waddles up to you and uses an attack that seems so weak only to have it kill you in one hit.  Kitchen Knife for 9,999 damage, or more if you level up and boost.  

KnowsNothing:
I base my avatars off things that I like, or current interests.  My old avatar was of GIR riding a pig from the show Invader Zim, which I love.  I don't believe it's on the air anymore, though  Currently, I have Chihiro from the movie Spirited Away, which is one of my favorite movies becasue of the wonderful animation.  I want to watch other movies by Hayao Miyazaki such as Princess Mononoke and any others that might be good.  

mouse_clicker:
I've wanted to see Spirited Away for a while, but that little girls voice is so friggin' annoying. I can't even watch the commercials it hurts my ears so much.

Anyway, I made my avatar in Paint to go with my name, which I've been using for almost 3 years now. A few of my friends didn't even know I made it- they thought I got it from some cartoon mouse website. I didn't intend on it, but the way I made the eyes it looks kind of crazy, or scared. Thanks to Gamefreak for formatting and hosting it for me.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version