Community Forums > General Chat

The FaceBall 2000 16 years later thread...

<< < (4/34) > >>

bustin98:
Should this event shoot for June or something? Would it be worth it if there's just 4 of us? Maybe I'll bring my Magic the Gathering decks for some additional multi-player mayhem... Goblin decks FTW!

ThePerm:
hmm its in spring? Around spring break time? 1,622 mi away....anyone live in the phx area? It would cost approx $300 to drive over there, and $300 back for a total of $600 dollars

UncleBob:
bustin - I don't know how many people from PGC will actually show up, but I'm going to have some friends here as well.  I've gotta have 16 people, or else it'll ruin the fun of having 16 copies of FaceBall.

Perm: Dang... that's some gas... If you start walking, I bet you could make it...

bustin98:
You're going to ruin the perception that we have friends outside of the Intertubes.

Yes, we can't let 16 copies of Faceball go to waste. I am still psyched. But you should extend an invite to Gabe and Tycho. I bet they've never seen a 16 player Gameboy game before.

UncleBob:
lol...  I'm guessing Gabe and Tycho have better things to do than play a 15+ year old Game Boy game...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version