NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Dragon Quest VII and VIII Confirmed for the West

(1/6) > >>

Shaymin:
The year of the 3DS RPG continues.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/41486/dragon-quest-vii-and-viii-confirmed-for-the-westAfter a long wait and a summer tease, Dragon Quest VII and VIII will come to the 3DS in the West in 2016.Dragon Quest VII, subtitled "Fragments of the Forgotten Past" will launch in Summer 2016, while Dragon Quest VIII "Journey of the Cursed King" will release before the end of 2016. VII released in Japan in early 2013, while VIII launched last August in Japan.

ejamer:
Easily the announcement of the Direct for me.  Very excited about them, and didn't really expect them to come out next year.

Triforce Hermit:
I was ready to be done with 3DS because nothing good had released recently. This made my day ;D

Mop it up:
Definitely the best thing to come from the Direct. Should be good.

ejamer:
Actually, I think this direct really improved my opinion of the future for 3DS.  Was getting really close to writing off the system (ie: happy with what I own, but not planning to buy very many more games) until realizing how many interesting RPGs are coming out over the next year.

Two Dragon Quest games, the sequel to Bravely Default, Final Fantasy Explorers, and a new Fire Emblem all coming out in the next 12 (or so) months is a lot of RPG goodness.  And that's not a full list - just the big highlights.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version