Author Topic: Mafia 81: Skyrim day 3  (Read 16726 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia 81: Skyrim day 3
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2019, 11:11:24 PM »
Hey Khushrenada I saw todays results and it seems like you are the child role. I know you thought I was Mafia on the first day but I am just a normal townie. I know Insanolord has been active for most of the days so I am thinking he is likely the godfather.  If you want to start a vote for Insanolord I will follow you.

I've said this to MASB who's probably relayed it to you anyways. The problem with Insanolord is that his behavior this game isn't that different from past games he's played. Far too often, people think his low activity in game while being around on the forums a lot is a sign of guilt and most of the time people are wrong. I just feel that your targeting him is making that same mistake again of getting fixated on Insanolord's low participation with the assumption he is mafia which too many people get trapped in. I've done it myself. Moreover, that message was hardly convincing to start a bandwagon on.

Plus, as a townie, with a double vote ability, you had easy chances to vote out Insanolord the past two game days with barely anyone voting. What were you waiting for with that ability?
Maybe I had more info today then I had the past few days. Plus maybe I figured that I could be more useful as the days went on. Less players the less chance of someone outvoting me.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2019, 11:18:51 PM »
Well, you shouldn't have held back. I was given a better case to vote against you by MASB so that's where are at now. Guess tomorrow will show who was legit now. Backwards Flying Dragons will turn out to be not legit.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2019, 11:19:06 PM »
Was Stratos even around here today?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2019, 11:28:46 PM »
Well we're at the hour mark for a majority vote. Night actions are due in 24 hours.