Author Topic: Wireless Headset to use with Switch?  (Read 1523 times)

Offline WrongCastle

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Wireless Headset to use with Switch?
« on: December 11, 2017, 06:43:24 PM »
I have been enjoying my Switch immensely since getting it at the beginning of September but the lack of headsets for the console has kept me from playing online and playing too late in case I wake my partner. I got really excited when I heard that the new update was going to add support for USB wireless headsets until I downloaded it and tried my Razer Man'O'War headset and found it was not supported. I am considering waiting until support is added but I am fairly sure that will not happen very quickly so now I am looking for a headset that will work.

What headsets do the Switch users in here use? I found some lists online that talk about what headsets work best after the new update but none of them say how well each headset works so I am looking for some opinions. I was considering getting the Logitech M800 as the price is pretty good and it seems to be a great headset, plus I could purchase a used one and just get new ear cups. Anyone tried this headset out and could offer any suggestions as to why I should/should not get it? Thanks in advance for any comments.

I was going to just pull the trigger and get myself a Logitech M800 but the price I was looking at was on sale and it has since gone back up. Looked at other options but they seemed pretty similar for a high price point so I switched to the used market. I did not find the Logitech I was looking for, but there was a posting for a pretty sweet Astro headset that would work with my Switch and my PC on http://www.for-sale.co.uk/astro-a50. The headset looks and sounds pretty great so I am not too hung up on the fact that I couldn't get the M800, even though that would be the one I get when I have a larger amount of spare cash.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 03:56:55 PM by WrongCastle »

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Wireless Headset to use with Switch?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 07:58:32 PM »
Moving this to the console forum as I think it is a better fit for this topic since it concerns the Switch.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline WrongCastle

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Wireless Headset to use with Switch?
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 12:44:34 AM »
Thanks, this does make more sense. Sorry for any confusion.