Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

The Alliance Alive

(1/2) > >>

Oedo:
I want this game. I reeeally want this game. I was excited after it was revealed last week, but after seeing the video debuting it today this has become one of my most anticipated games.

If the art, fantastic music, and many of the gameplay elements seem familiar, that’s because this is from FuRyu and many of the same key people behind The Legend of Legacy. I know that game was divisive, but I really enjoyed it as a well paced, well presented JRPG with a unique and engaging battle system. Gematsu has a rundown of some details that appeared in Famitsu. It sounds like there will be a stronger focus on story in The Alliance Alive than there was in The Legend of Legacy, but other elements like a big cast of playable characters and at least some aspects of the leveling systems will be carried over from that game. They've given The Alliance Alive a Spring 2017 release window for Japan and I really, really hope we get some news on this game coming to the West soon.

TOPHATANT123:
This looks awesome, reminds me I still need to get round to The Legend of Legacy.

Mop it up:
I also have not yet played The Legend of Legacy, though the demo for it made it seem promising. This game looks like it could be something too, but I won't pay much attention to it unless it gets confirmed to release here.

Evan_B:
Friendly reminder to play the Legend of Legacy and prepare your butts for the eventual localization of the Alliance Alive.

Evan_B:
Get your asses onto your poor unused 3DSs and get the demo. It’s great and should really telegraph the difference in pacing, structure, and complexities of the game in comparison with The Legend of Legacy. While the former is great, this game looks and feels like a marked step up from its predecessor, and it’s just a demo so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version