Author Topic: Amazing Deals!  (Read 1054314 times)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing Deals!
« Reply #2475 on: December 14, 2011, 02:31:30 AM »
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: December 14, 2011, 03:06:05 AM »
That's one hell of a deal on Kirby :0.  Not sure about needing another remote but that's not a bad price neither.  Ended up with one each, nice headsup my nephew will love me (already bought him Wario Land & Punch Out but at those prices even this cheapassbastard can't say no.

Oh, that's an WII motion Plus remote to boot :)  Score.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 03:13:30 AM by Ymeegod »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: December 14, 2011, 03:12:23 AM »
Who doesn't want to stock up on Black Wiimote+'s for the future Wii U purchase?

I'm gonna buy 2 Fling Smashes even though I already own Fling Smash...

pre-post edit: Haha, my girl bought 2 too.
we are about to retire all non M+ wiimote :D

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: December 14, 2011, 03:16:01 AM »
Who doesn't want to stock up on Black Wiimote+'s for the future Wii U purchase?

I'm gonna buy 2 Fling Smashes even though I already own Fling Smash...

pre-post edit: Haha, my girl bought 2 too.
we are about to retire all non M+ wiimote :D

Just ship 'em over to my house. :D

I almost bit on this, but I already have three black Wii Remote Pluses'sss...
Between my three white Wii Remotes, my black Wii Remote, my three black Wii Remote Pluses, my red Wii Remote Plus, my Gold Wii Remote Plus... I just can't do it.  If they had been any other color than black, I probably would have bit.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: December 14, 2011, 03:33:38 AM »
I'm giving one away as an Xmas present, but that will leave me with 3 black Wiimote+, 1 Gold Wiimote+, 1 black Wiimote & 3 white Wiimote.

so I will now have 2 complete sets for the 2 Wii's currently in the house. 1 regular (I also have 2 M+ attachments) set of 4 & 1 M+ set of 4

I am ready for Wii U, now they better release the damn thing in Black @ Launch.

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
« Reply #2480 on: December 14, 2011, 03:44:16 AM »
If you want to try to get them even cheaper, Sears has a price match + 10% of the difference refund policy.
Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: December 14, 2011, 03:57:47 AM »
I think it was a price error @ BB

I can't confirm my order. It's as if I never placed it.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #2482 on: December 14, 2011, 04:02:23 AM »
Just got two on a gift card. Might consider Sears, but that could be pushing my luck. . .

Edit: checked the balance on said gift card, they took it off. I'd better get my WM+s. . .and copied of Fling Smash, I guess. . .
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: December 14, 2011, 05:59:27 AM »
Nevermind. I ordered a second set of 2 just incase since my confirmation wasn't showing up.

I got 2 confirmation emails.

I ordered 2 for store pick up and 2 for delivery, so I'll do store pick up tomorrow and cancel the shipping order. :D

Offline Ymeegod

• View Profile
Re: Amazing Deals for 3DS, DS & GBA
« Reply #2484 on: December 14, 2011, 02:09:52 PM »
A few DS sales coming to Kmart (Dec 21 through 24th):
Kirby Mass Attack $19.99
Professor Layton and the Last Specter $19.99

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: December 14, 2011, 08:26:01 PM »
The Salvation Army store near my house is doing a 50% off sale on friday and saturday.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: December 16, 2011, 03:33:51 PM »
Nevermind. I ordered a second set of 2 just incase since my confirmation wasn't showing up.

I got 2 confirmation emails.

I ordered 2 for store pick up and 2 for delivery, so I'll do store pick up tomorrow and cancel the shipping order. :D

Just to follow up, my shipped copy is on the way, my pick up in store copy is "unavailable" at any Best Buy location in the state of California.

Offline Olimar77

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: December 18, 2011, 07:38:31 AM »
Nintendo 3DS $149.99 at Target.

Offline Myxtika1 Azn

• The Master of the Fists
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: December 21, 2011, 02:42:20 AM »
I saw this at my local Target store so YMMV, but they're selling the Flame Red and Cosmo Black 3DS for $149.99
500 years ago, I shook the Pillars of Heaven.  Why should I fear a runt like you?

Offline Ymeegod

• View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: December 22, 2011, 04:38:49 AM »
Best Buy has a couple of 3DS games for Dotd; both Steel Driver and Pilot Wings are $5.00 today. 

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #2490 on: December 22, 2011, 09:20:54 AM »
PilotWings is great. The only real complaint is the lack of content, but for $5 it's a no brainer.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Ymeegod

• View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: December 31, 2011, 10:16:56 AM »
Found some good deals at walmart for the WII's CCP controller.  Found James Bond 007: GoldenEye and MH3 bundles for $10 freaking dollars.  It's in store only and varies but others have found it for that price in othe states so good luck.  Also found a couple more Zelda Skyward Sword collections (still retail price) at Kmart/Sears. 

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: January 04, 2012, 06:52:20 PM »
Fishing Resort Wii - $19.99
http://www.amazon.com/Fishing-Resort-nintendo-wii/dp/B005FEX576/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325721003&sr=8-1#productPromotions

Looks really good if your into fishing and want a free roaming environment to do it in on the Wii.

Offline evolution4life

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: January 06, 2012, 10:57:05 AM »
You guys seem to get some amazing deals. Much cheaper than anything I have seen over here, even when you take into account the currency and other factors.

Just wondering as a UK gamer do UK deals ever get posted on here? I have been looking through the last few pages and can't seem to find any deal.

Only way I managed to pick up some cheap Wii games recently was some pre owned games from Game. I got Zack & Wiki for a fiver and Xenoblade for a tenner, both in great condition. Also picked up Pikmin play control and Warioland but neither of those particularly cheap (£13 and £15 respectively). They were all labled clearance on my receipt and in general it almost looked like the store was trying to reduce its already tiny amount of Wii game stock even further.

« Reply #2494 on: January 08, 2012, 05:58:06 PM »
LAST WEEK I GET RAYMAN ORIGINS AT GAMESTOP FOR 29.99 NEW. DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THE SALE IS GOING TO BE THO.

Offline Ymeegod

• View Profile

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: January 14, 2012, 05:36:39 PM »
Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story(DS) for $15 at Walmart.com
This link doesn't work. But the game has been $15 on Walmart.com for a few months now, and it's also been "Out of stock for shipping" for a few months too. It says that in-store prices vary, so I haven't gone to see if it's the same price in a store.

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: January 23, 2012, 08:24:59 AM »
PilotWings is great. The only real complaint is the lack of content, but for $5 it's a no brainer.

After grabbing PilotWings at $10, I found it was better as EB Games trade fodder than as something to keep. But still got great value between the time spent playing and the eventual trade-in.

Deal of the weekend for me:
Real Canadian Super Store has a lot of video games on clearance pricing. Grabbed Rune Factory 2 (DS) for $6 and Professor Layton and the Curious Village for $3.50. (Layton is still a trade qualifier at EB Games, which means you can trade for a $50+ game if you have another qualifier to go with it...)
NNID: ejamer

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: February 03, 2012, 12:44:07 PM »
Real Canadian Super Store has a lot of video games on clearance pricing. Grabbed Rune Factory 2 (DS) for $6 and Professor Layton and the Curious Village for $3.50. (Layton is still a trade qualifier at EB Games, which means you can trade for a $50+ game if you have another qualifier to go with it...)

I am going to have to check out RCSS this weekend!

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: February 03, 2012, 01:13:25 PM »

I am going to have to check out RCSS this weekend!

Just be prepared to come away empty-handed. It's definitely a YMMV type of deal, depending on what your local store has in stock. Doesn't hurt to check though!  (By the way: I had to request price checks for the games as they were sitting in a clearance bin but weren't marked with updated pricetags.)
NNID: ejamer