Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Switch Top Ten

<< < (4/4)

NWR_insanolord:

--- Quote --- (3D World? A Wii U game? Really?)
--- End quote ---

It’s not just a Wii U game, it also includes a very substantial and very good new Mario game, which is what got it on the list.

Evan_B:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on September 05, 2022, 06:41:39 PM ---
--- Quote --- (3D World? A Wii U game? Really?)
--- End quote ---

It’s not just a Wii U game, it also includes a very substantial and very good new Mario game, which is what got it on the list.

--- End quote ---
It also made running speed faster for 3D World, which is arguably a downgrade!

If we are considering anything with an addition to it a full-on Switch game, I think Pikmin 3 Deluxe and/or Tropical Freeze could easily take that spot. New Funky Mode is practically an entire new, funky mode.

NWR_insanolord:
Neither of those games added anywhere near as much content as Bowser's Fury, which is a borderline full new Mario game. I was in the staff meetings for this, Bowser's Fury is what made the top 10 list, with 3D World along for the ride.

Evan_B:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on September 05, 2022, 07:54:03 PM ---Neither of those games added anywhere near as much content as Bowser's Fury, which is a borderline full new Mario game. I was in the staff meetings for this, Bowser's Fury is what made the top 10 list, with 3D World along for the ride.

--- End quote ---
Sounds like the staff didn't play New Funky Mode...

nickmitch:
3D World was close for me because of Bowser's Fury. But I wanted to stick to games that had an initial release on Switch. I loved Bowser's Fury and 100%ed it. So, it probably qualified on itsown.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version